Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes
Zodiac:

I know it's not like this but it's funny to imagine. What if when you put in orders for reverse adoptions of spirits and entities. Your energy signal shows up on a astral message board like an ad and various spirits and entities look at the adds. They then look over your spiritual/astral Facebook to check you out and just think hmm this human looks interesting, I think I'm going to hang around them. Lol

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Lol!! Interesting perspective but you know it's a lot like THAT actually, but it's more to do with your energetic footprint.

If yours is closest to a specific spirit/entity when they are NEAR where the beacon flashes on the astral, THAT is the one that will come through.

I imagine, just like you'd check out pre conjured listings aka the spiritual facebook pool, it's exactly the same with custom conjures as well, if THAT makes sense?

Return to “Spirit Keeping”