active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Long time since I've been on here.

So here's a question. How can BA entities influence or torment people if they're not in someone's house? And how can a BA entity that's stubborn be removed? And what kinds of ways can they influence people?

The reason I'm asking is because a while ago there was a very nasty entity that were in my house - I'm fairly certain it was BA but whether BA or DA I don't care, I just want it to leave me alone. Nasty things have been happening, and I'd very much like it to stop. I don't know if this thing is in my house but I keep feeling it's influence, like it just likes to torment me. Can anyone give me some advice??

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

This, perhaps?:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic45600.html

Hopefully others with more knowledge would chime in : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Does anyone else have any advice, or is more information needed?

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I don't work with BA entities to the point of asking things of them.. but I do communicate with one regularly. They're quite tricky because if you ignore them they'll only dig their nails in deeper. I see their torment aspects as rather nasty comments at times through telepathy, I have anxiety and depression and they do play on that if you let them. it can manifest as thoughts, even physical things such as bruises, mood changes, low energy as well as at times sickness....certain ones, if respected will leave you be with the added poke for feeding or fear every now and then... some are just downright dangerous and shouldn't ever be approached at all. They can manipulate mood as well. the one I communicate with.. does like to play tricks on my cat... last time she spooked so bad she left deep claw marks in my arm as she came towards me.... I do make sure now that she isn't around when he is.

In terms of banishing.. I keep up wards regularly so I don't have many issues... usually i layer them so they are not easily broken. warding powders contain salt and other substances. At times iron also. If you're going to banish, state that they are never welcome back.

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If you need any help at all, you can always send me a message... I can remove it for you if need be. You can find me at devils trumpet spirit shop : /

Return to “Black Arts”