How is it to possess a Jinn

Franxxx
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Hello, I have been longing to get a Jinn spirit for to be my friend, and do things that I order him. I am extremely eager to have Jinns for more that a year now, and have been looking how to summon it. I have finally found the source to buy a Jinn from a conjurer, but I am afraid and anxious about what does it feel when he arrives, because I don't know how will I react. So I want to ask all of you who have a Jinn experience do describe me is it daunting when he comes to me and is it easy to talk o them like to any human, or do you fear their energy?

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I have many Djinn in my Keep--keep in mind that you do not "possess" them, you receive a binding which allows you to communicate with them. Once you have formed a bond (friendship or business relationship) with them, you can then ask them to grant your wishes (though I would read this and this to ensure your expectations align with what wish-granting spirits can actually do for you).

Personally, I adore my Djinn. Like people, they range from friendly and outgoing to... well, I'll be honest, I have one who had a very bad experience prior to coming to me and she is very antisocial, but she's also one of the most incredibly giving spirits in my Keep. I love spending time with them, talking about my future with them, listening to music with them, taking them with me when I go out, etc.

If you're interested in spirit keeping, I suggest taking advantage of the Creepy Hollows offer for newbies (binding your first spirit for a penny, or whatever the smallest denomination of currency is for you). If you're looking at another conjurer to bind the Djinn for you, then I recommend you search for and check out their thread in the Seller's Review section to make sure that they are legit.

If you haven't already done so, I also recommend reading this, followed by this to start out with, and spend some time browsing the encyclopedia as well as the rest of the forum.

If you want to see, hear, or really interact with them, then it is necessary to continue working on opening and utilizing your third eye and working on astral projection. It can take time for the spirit to manifest in a way that you will notice, or it might happen immediately.

I recommend reading the following:

1) What About The Other Chakras?
2) Nyctophilia Raven's Chakra Lessons
3) It's Not As Hard As You're Making It
4) Get Started Communicating NOW With Your Spirits!

Don't forget that you can also ask your spirits to help you with the process of connecting with them during meditation, while you are dreaming, etc.

Good luck! If you take the leap, I hope you enjoy discovering the new horizons that spirit keeping can open for you! :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “Spirit Keeping”