seppukuti
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi. I'm completely new here so here's the deal. Not too long ago I had been doing research on succubus and incubus. I was fairly interested in them but seemed to only find information about how they could be bad luck. Because of this I was curious yet somewhat afraid. I had never called upon one but I wanted one and feared one at the same time.

A couple of days later I experienced sleep paralysis. The being appeared to me in the form of a lion. At first we wrestled and played. Then I had a dream about my ex. I awoke and told my father about this dream.

This is where I went wrong. I feel like I was developing an unhealthy relationship with the spirit because of my fears. I would talk about him to my friends as if I was afraid. I would say things about the experience because my mother had told me to stay away, that she had once had one. I was new to this happening but I believe I have a very strong sixth sense.

Again he appeared to me. This time as a white cat to jump on my chest, transforming into a male. He asked me to touch myself. I was about to. But would not do it. This scared him away.

I wanted him to keep coming back yet I would not feed him.

Last time he appeared to me. He was almost sinister. I tried to let him in. He told me things about myself. Things I was attracted to and didn't know it. I was left hurt so I sent him away by warding him off with Christian artifacts.

I was unaware of how beneficial this could have been. Yet I was too afraid and had spoke too much about him to others.

Instead he seemed to take something from me. Since then I have not been able to feel desire. I want to call him back, but I'm not sure if he would ever want to continue this relationship. I cannot connect to other humans so I feel like he came at the right time and I ignored my calling. However, I feel that I am in desperate need of an incubus. Or at least a healing spirit.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to bring him back? Or is this a lost cause? I understand now that spirits have feelings and desires to. If I call out to him, will he still want me? Or have I already fed him and wounded him?

I wish I would have researched more about this as it was happening. Instead I did what I did. I have learned from this but now I desire now only to feel desire again.

Any advice would be wonderful. I now feel I am ready for this thing to return and again show me my desires as we develop a relationship. Unless he has taken them away for good... I just wish to know If could bring him back again, or if he is gone because of the pain that was caused. I am desperate.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i think it is completely possible to bring him back into your life through both intent and the skill of a conjurer. i am certain if you purchase a binding of an incubus from ch (this is probably even available with the newbie penny deal) and be sure to note that you want this specific incubus, they will find him! the intent within your energy signature is a powerful thing.
they found a hellhound that appeared to me in a dream, so i'm sure it will be even easier to find a spirit or entity that you had such emotional experiences with.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

also, welcome to ch! i hope you find this to be an interesting and loving community. i am wishing the best for you on this new path!

seppukuti
new here
new here

Thank you!!
I now understand that its as simple as this...
I denied him sex, so he denied it from me as well. I can now pinpoint exactly why I was denying him because he told me...it just took a while to process because it was a painful secret. However I'm ready to receive him if he is me. After all, he came to me unexpectedly.

seppukuti
new here
new here

nezzuo wrote:also, welcome to ch! i hope you find this to be an interesting and loving community. i am wishing the best for you on this new path!
Thank you so much! I never got the name of this incubus , so should I just describe what I mentioned here?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh, if you choose to summon or conjure him by yourself, don't forget protection. Unbound DA can be quite nasty : /

Agree with nezzuo, reputable conjurers might be able to find him and conjure and bind him for you, or if they think he's unsuitable (too dangerous etc), they might find another more suitable for you : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

sure thing <3
and yep, i would just link this thread and perhaps also provide a short description of him in the order notes section.
here is the link to the penny deal i mentioned: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/new-to-c ... llows.html
the only thing i am a bit worried about is that the incubus that visited you may have been an entity rather than a spirit, and i'm not sure CH would cover an entity binding in the penny deal. however, if this is the case, i am sure they will email you and ask if you want a different spirit to be conjured for the penny deal. if not, you could communicate with support further to figure out how to get your specific incubus friend back into your life.
i am very excited to hear about your future experiences! i adore my succubi, their energies are addictive! i could say that about any of my spirits, though. befriending spirits has truly been a wonderful journey.

seppukuti
new here
new here

nezzuo wrote:sure thing <3
and yep, i would just link this thread and perhaps also provide a short description of him in the order notes section.
here is the link to the penny deal i mentioned: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/new-to-c ... llows.html
the only thing i am a bit worried about is that the incubus that visited you may have been an entity rather than a spirit, and i'm not sure CH would cover an entity binding in the penny deal. however, if this is the case, i am sure they will email you and ask if you want a different spirit to be conjured for the penny deal. if not, you could communicate with support further to figure out how to get your specific incubus friend back into your life.
i am very excited to hear about your future experiences! i adore my succubi, their energies are addictive! i could say that about any of my spirits, though. befriending spirits has truly been a wonderful journey.
Is getting someone to conjure an incubus the same as making a deal with the devil? I read that doing so would be giving my soul in exchange for it's

seppukuti
new here
new here

nezzuo wrote:sure thing <3
Is there anything you can tell me about incubus/succubus culture ?? Or any references? I know he is still with me but distant. I just have to call him. Is there anything you can tell me where I can find out their likes... Dislikes... What is expected of me as a partner?

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i'm away from my computer right now, but i have some info i can share later! hopefully you will find some of it helpful.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”