another arkan sonney thread!

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i am very very VERY excited to be welcoming a sweet lil arkan sonney into my home! a custom conjure should be coming to me around next friday.
i have read all the threads about them, and would like to hear more recent experiences if ya have some!

i harmonize with deeper, darker energy spirits and entities, so my lovely family is quite focused around this. i felt ready to expand and invite more light beings into my life, because as much as i adore dark energy, it easily throws off my bipolar disorder.
i know my new friend will be the perfect fit into my life, and i'm sure my small amount of WA beings will be excited to have another with similar energy.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I absolutely LOVE mine. They are little bundles of cuddly joy. <3 They help give me some "pick me up" when I'm feeling down.

For some reason, they also made me go bananas finding all kinds of cute flying pig stuff right after I got them. I kept seeing them in social media feeds, showing up randomly on stores like Amazon and Wish when I have literally NEVER shopped for anything like that before, things like that. Super cute, and I love having them around. <3

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My lil' sweetie is such a doll! Her energy is like soft sugery cotton candy fluff, she always brightens my mood and the day always seems a bit more cheerful when she's active. She likes to curl up in my lap and rides around under my hair when I'm moving around. She likes to explore and enjoys going places that have bright, happy, creative energies; ex. Book Stores, Craft Stores, Toy Stores. She also seems to increase small spontaneous bits of luck as well. Like I'll find something I'd been looking for randomly at a discount or I'll be given something I'd been wanting as a gift. I really adore my puff ball <3

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

what incredible lil creatures, thank you both for sharing! i love the idea of her riding around in my hair, that would make me so happy! i hope she loves cuddles..
just curious, how would y'all describe your sonneys' appearances? i think i read somewhere that someone's only appears as 2 inches long, while some are quite big, and one even appeared in humanoid form!

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

bomp

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

nezzuo wrote:bomp

Lil' fuzzy light pink puff ball with downy white wings! 1h

But really, she's a tiny thing who kinda looks like a baby pig with fuzzies. She is not heavily furred or anything like a dog but she is soft. She loves cuddles and attention, they really like being snuggling close with their keepers and don't tend to stray too far.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i'm so EXCITED!!

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

my puff is HERE! i think she has taken interest in my right ear..
i sense little excited whispers in it, but i can't tell quite what she's saying yet. my senses have been so dull lately.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:
nezzuo wrote:bomp

Lil' fuzzy light pink puff ball with downy white wings! 1h

But really, she's a tiny thing who kinda looks like a baby pig with fuzzies. She is not heavily furred or anything like a dog but she is soft. She loves cuddles and attention, they really like being snuggling close with their keepers and don't tend to stray too far.
THIS sounds way TOO adorable!!! 1h
So DAMN sweet I actually feel like tearing up.
I saw the most adorable twin Phoenix and I got THIS same choked up feeling JUST reading about it.

Maybe i should get me a few also!!! 1bg

Keep sharing people!!! I LIVE for these types of stories!!!

Return to “Creatures”