seppukuti
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

When you summon a succubus or an incubus, are you selling your soul to Satan or the devil?

I had an incubus come to me and I lost it by not being very smart. I've been a complete mess since it left. I feel a need to be with one of these entities... I recently lost my ability to connect with other humans...

I read it somewhere on Wikipedia that summoning a succubus is making a deal with you soul. Is this true ? Can someone please explain the process ?

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i suppose it depends on the method, but i don't think any would necessarily sell your soul to anything, much less satan himself??

i really advise against summoning yourself, unless you dedicate a very long amount of time to learning proper protection. there are plenty of practitioners that can offer this service for pretty darn inexpensive.

others will soon chirp in their recommendations and methods if you're intent on summoning yourself though, i'm sure

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

You might be interested in the existing topic on selling your soul.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I don't think it's possible to sell your soul. Albeit a very debatable and interesting topic, but it's not yours to sell nor is it in your keep to do so either.

Whatever archetype you believe in, be it God, Allah, Devine Source, etc that is the creator and protector of your soul, has complete control over it.

It cannot be corrupted either. It is the only pure thing that exist in every being.

Closest you can get is using it as a bargaining chip, but other than that, it's not even remotely possible. Whether you believe in a higher power or not.

The ramifications, if you believe in karma, will be your version of hell on earth or in the afterlife if, you choose to believe in either.

This is only my opinion, as opinions will differ from one individual to another.

Pacts are dictated by the rules of engagement set and agreed upon by both parties.

Don't agree to anything you're not comfortable with and be prepared to do what is being asked or else be prepared for the consequences.

WarlockHusky
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

If you "sell" your soul you are selling essentially a thoughtform that may vanish any time you forgo concentration and or recall it back to your ownership/dominion. It goes without saying this is just a stated opinion.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”