You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello my lovelies,

I have had health issues recently, and although I have a couple of spirits for health (Phoenix, Wait Faery, Amphisbaena) my main problem has been my eating habits
I want help with better self control and making better decisions on food, but I read Saegen Fae are for vegetarians or people looking to become veg.? Although I want to start eating more fruits and veggies and less meat, I don't see myself giving up chicken, and I wouldn't want to upset the faery - can someone tell me if this would be a good faery for me or are my diet goals not strict enough?

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi Flyingfish,

If you truly want a Seagen Faery, why not opt for a custom one and leave in the notes what your concerns are?

I'm sure the perfect one will come through for you, who will be happy to help promote your health goals, yet not offended by the fact that you still prefer to eat certain meats?

Just a thought. :)

In any case I'm sure someone with more knowledge will be happy to make more appropriate suggestions.

Take Care xxx

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:Hi Flyingfish,

If you truly want a Seagen Faery, why not opt for a custom one and leave in the notes what your concerns are?

I'm sure the perfect one will come through for you, who will be happy to help promote your health goals, yet not offended by the fact that you still prefer to eat certain meats?

Just a thought. :)

In any case I'm sure someone with more knowledge will be happy to make more appropriate suggestions.

Take Care xxx
Hey Diva-

Good Idea! You give the best advice ^_^

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

^.^ I'm glad I could help!

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2

Perhaps there is another faery, or djinn that could help with weight loss?

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Luv_trinity wrote:Perhaps there is another faery, or djinn that could help with weight loss?
Do you have any suggestions?

Return to “Faery”