First experience (and I like it so far!)

Ikemen
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Ehm...kinda windy! Hahaha The Netherlands is a very small country and over crowded. Especially in the province and region where I live (a little over 40 kilometres from Amsterdam)
I agree with you about being a little of topic (sorry about that mod 9) ). I’m not allowed to DM (yet) :(
Lol I was just watching the weather news and it's still 1 degrees celcius. I would have thought that by now it would have been at least minus 2-3.
If you feel comfortable with contacting me, feel free to send me a message on google plus and I'll give you my other social media account for easier talk :)
My google+ is <<Removed by Moderator>> (not my real name, I just made it up :D FYI for mods)

MaeLyn
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire, definitely
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: is still a mystery
Zodiac:

Ikemen wrote: Lol I was just watching the weather news and it's still 1 degrees celcius. I would have thought that by now it would have been at least minus 2-3.
If you feel comfortable with contacting me, feel free to send me a message on google plus and I'll give you my other social media account for easier talk :)
My google+ is <<Removed by Moderator>> (not my real name, I just made it up :D FYI for mods)
Yeah same here. It stays above zero, but that's pretty normal for our dark murky, rainy and muddy low lands lol In other words: GREAT Vampire weather! :B It'll probably get a little colder after the first weeks of december are behind us. Temperatures up and around 5 to 6 degrees below zero is normal during winters here.
I'm not on Google+ (Google+ and I don't match, I found out a few years ago :Z) but I'll look into it again. I did a quick search already and there are a couple (read: a lot lol) more of them there, don't know which profile is yours..?

"Don't underestimate the power of darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."

Return to “Vampire”