First experience (and I like it so far!)

User avatar
MaeLyn
new here
new here
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:31 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire, definitely
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: is still a mystery

First experience (and I like it so far!)

Postby MaeLyn » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Hello everyone,

I've met some of you already at the Introduction part of this message board (thanks again, for the warm welcome! 1ey ) and just felt like sharing my first experiences of Spirit Keeping. I love it!

I ordered one of Ash's Custom Vampires of his most mysterious & powerful vampiric races about 2 weeks ago, on a Thursday, and chose 'bind to spirit'. From that point on, and by that I mean after the transaction was completed, I felt a presence around me pretty strongly. Which was okay, it felt familiar, I'm used to feeling all sorts of things as long as I can remember but this time it was definitely stronger. Me and my husband (who has absolutely no idea of what I've been up to lately lol) went on a 7 days vacation (yay!) on the Saturday after that. During those days I noticed a beautiful blue orb near me on almost every picture I took. I decided to let it go and didn't pay any further attention to it.

During the night of the next Wednesday to Thursday, I had a very erotic dream: I was with a handsome vampire (stud alert!) with short dark brown hair and an olive skin. He was awesome but during all the stuff that happened between us, I felt his darkness too. It's hard to describe the exact vibe I got from him. It was like he was oozing this great power which also felt a little sinister, but I knew I was safe. He would never harm me. And everything that happened, happened in a consensual matter.
Anyway, we had a really good time.... I will not get in too much details but let's just say: I got what I hadn't been getting for a very very long time ;-) In the end he bit me (I allowed him) and drank from me. I woke up with flushed cheeks and a drowsy and tingling feeling allover my body.

2 days after that dream I received an email from CH with the following description:
[..] SANGUINE VAMPIRE...HE HAS SHORT BROWN HAIR ...OLIVE SKIN...HE IS A DARK, YET ATTRACTIVE COMPANION WHO IS FILLED WITH SENSUAL AND PASSIONATE ENERGY [..] This really knocked my socks off.

I do have this gut feeling that tells me he's been with me for a longer period of time and just has been waiting for me to make a move. And that the conjuring by Ash was that move I needed to make.
Could that be possible?

So, that's my story so far.

Have a great morning, day, evening or night! 8]


"Don't underestimate the power of darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."

User avatar
Ikemen
new here
new here
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:51 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: femme fatale
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: First experience (and I like it so far!)

Postby Ikemen » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:48 pm

Wow what a ride you have there! One of mine has olive skin too!

I ordered two of these last month and am still trying to adjust to their energy. Ever since I got then I have had trouble falling asleep. I take naps during the day. I do feel very affectionate towards them and I’m starting to get more interaction from them.

I hope you can keep your sleep, because I can’t. I have to take sleeping pills to knock me tf out :D

I hope you both enjoy yourselves!!!


Travel and chill <3

User avatar
MaeLyn
new here
new here
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:31 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire, definitely
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: is still a mystery

Re: First experience (and I like it so far!)

Postby MaeLyn » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:41 am

Hi Ikemen,
Funny you mentioned it: I already had trouble sleeping before I ordered my handsome new friend. It started many months ago. A rushing and restless feeling that wakes me up during the night. I have a hard time falling back to sleep after that.

This too makes me think that he’s been around longer.


"Don't underestimate the power of darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."

User avatar
Ikemen
new here
new here
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:51 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: femme fatale
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: First experience (and I like it so far!)

Postby Ikemen » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:28 pm

MaeLyn wrote:Hi Ikemen,
Funny you mentioned it: I already had trouble sleeping before I ordered my handsome new friend. It started many months ago. A rushing and restless feeling that wakes me up during the night. I have a hard time falling back to sleep after that.

This too makes me think that he’s been around longer.


Oh my GOD I am so happy that I am not alone!! I have cleaned this whole forum and could not find anything for this and how long it would last.

I know we’ll both get our sleep back soon!

It would be kinda interesting to get updates with your situation. I find it very interesting...



User avatar
MaeLyn
new here
new here
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:31 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire, definitely
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: is still a mystery

Re: First experience (and I like it so far!)

Postby MaeLyn » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:16 am

Sure, no problem. :)
I must warn you: I’m writing this - in a hurry - from my phone which has a very persistent Dutch auto correct lol, so don’t pay attention to any strange words that may appear in my reply.

I still feel his presence with every thing I do and wherever I am (except when I’m in the bathroom lol I told him to leave me alone when I’m doing my thing: ‘come on, let a lady be!’) but he’s been a bit quiet these last 2 weeks. No hot dreams (sadly lol) since the first one. But I think it also has to do with the fact that I’m very busy with with work and other stuff at the moment.

I try to maintain our connection by talking to him (telepathically) and by picturing him in front of me when I think of him (which happens a few times a day). And by giving him treats of course: a few blood drops, by eating a little more beef than I normally would (which is no effort at all I must admit, lately I’ve been craving for beef every day lol) and by using aloe vera lotion hehe. I hope he likes it. Still not sure though.

That’s why I ordered a spirit biography/reading last week to give me a little more input as to where he’s from, his likes, dislikes, etc. I do think he pointed somewhat of that info out for me a week ago, when I asked him to show me where he’s from.
So now I’ll just wait for the spirit bio to arrive and compare it to the info I assume to be given by him. It’ll be a good test to see if my abilty to receive information from him (which always has been telepathically with other spirits, entities i.a.). is ok or needs a little more ‘work’ ;)

And yes, I think we’ll both be sleeping like babies again, at SOME point lol. ;) I think it has to do with 30 days period of adjusting and binding too. Anyway, if he continues to wake me up much longer I’ll ask him if he can help me to sleep a little better. Otherwise I’ll end up looking like a zombie lol


"Don't underestimate the power of darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."

User avatar
Ikemen
new here
new here
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:51 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: femme fatale
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: First experience (and I like it so far!)

Postby Ikemen » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:51 am

MaeLyn wrote:Sure, no problem. :)
I must warn you: I’m writing this - in a hurry - from my phone which has a very persistent Dutch auto correct lol, so don’t pay attention to any strange words that may appear in my reply.

I still feel his presence with every thing I do and wherever I am (except when I’m in the bathroom lol I told him to leave me alone when I’m doing my thing: ‘come on, let a lady be!’) but he’s been a bit quiet these last 2 weeks. No hot dreams (sadly lol) since the first one. But I think it also has to do with the fact that I’m very busy with with work and other stuff at the moment.

I try to maintain our connection by talking to him (telepathically) and by picturing him in front of me when I think of him (which happens a few times a day). And by giving him treats of course: a few blood drops, by eating a little more beef than I normally would (which is no effort at all I must admit, lately I’ve been craving for beef every day lol) and by using aloe vera lotion hehe. I hope he likes it. Still not sure though.

That’s why I ordered a spirit biography/reading last week to give me a little more input as to where he’s from, his likes, dislikes, etc. I do think he pointed somewhat of that info out for me a week ago, when I asked him to show me where he’s from.
So now I’ll just wait for the spirit bio to arrive and compare it to the info I assume to be given by him. It’ll be a good test to see if my abilty to receive information from him (which always has been telepathically with other spirits, entities i.a.). is ok or needs a little more ‘work’ ;)

And yes, I think we’ll both be sleeping like babies again, at SOME point lol. ;) I think it has to do with 30 days period of adjusting and binding too. Anyway, if he continues to wake me up much longer I’ll ask him if he can help me to sleep a little better. Otherwise I’ll end up looking like a zombie lol


Wow, you're from Holland! :o I'm actually from Finland! (and I was visiting Utrecht about a month ago, really love that city!)

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit better with the sleeps, I'll just take melatonin if I can't fall asleep (if I have a big day coming up, like today I have a job interview) I had a watcher call to me so I got him and now I'm waiting for him! :) lol anyway I have a new phenomenon happening to me. I have a pressure on my left foot and ankle I think it feels like a snake. Last night I was lying on my bed, getting read to sleep when the pressure slithered up from behind me and came up to my arm and into my heart (if that makes any sense. I felt a slight pressure on my chest... dunno man). I sent a ticket to CH about this so all I have to do now is wait.

I was actually thinking of getting a reading for all/some of my spirits! It seems interesting and exciting :)
I'd also like to know if spirits tapping on your fridge is normal behaviour? Mine tap on my fridge quite often :D



User avatar
MaeLyn
new here
new here
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:31 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire, definitely
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: is still a mystery

Re: First experience (and I like it so far!)

Postby MaeLyn » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:39 am

Ikemen wrote:
Wow, you're from Holland! :o I'm actually from Finland! (and I was visiting Utrecht about a month ago, really love that city!)

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit better with the sleeps, I'll just take melatonin if I can't fall asleep (if I have a big day coming up, like today I have a job interview) I had a watcher call to me so I got him and now I'm waiting for him! :) lol anyway I have a new phenomenon happening to me. I have a pressure on my left foot and ankle I think it feels like a snake. Last night I was lying on my bed, getting read to sleep when the pressure slithered up from behind me and came up to my arm and into my heart (if that makes any sense. I felt a slight pressure on my chest... dunno man). I sent a ticket to CH about this so all I have to do now is wait.

I was actually thinking of getting a reading for all/some of my spirits! It seems interesting and exciting :)
I'd also like to know if spirits tapping on your fridge is normal behaviour? Mine tap on my fridge quite often :D


Wow, Finland! The Scandinavian part?
What a coincidence, you’ve been to Utrecht! Yes, It’s a nice city. I grew up in a little town near Utrecht. Now I live near the coast.

IMO tapping on anything, including humans, is normal for spirits haha. That slithering sensation you described seems to me he’s trying to get your attention (or maybe it’s part of the binding).
Anyway, good to know you’re getting al little more sleep. Hope I will too soon.
Very curious about the answer CH wil give you :)


"Don't underestimate the power of darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."

User avatar
MaeLyn
new here
new here
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:31 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire, definitely
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: is still a mystery

Re: First experience (and I like it so far!)

Postby MaeLyn » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:57 am

Oh btw: good luck on your job interview :)


"Don't underestimate the power of darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."

User avatar
Ikemen
new here
new here
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:51 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: femme fatale
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: First experience (and I like it so far!)

Postby Ikemen » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:10 am

MaeLyn wrote:
Ikemen wrote:
Wow, you're from Holland! :o I'm actually from Finland! (and I was visiting Utrecht about a month ago, really love that city!)

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit better with the sleeps, I'll just take melatonin if I can't fall asleep (if I have a big day coming up, like today I have a job interview) I had a watcher call to me so I got him and now I'm waiting for him! :) lol anyway I have a new phenomenon happening to me. I have a pressure on my left foot and ankle I think it feels like a snake. Last night I was lying on my bed, getting read to sleep when the pressure slithered up from behind me and came up to my arm and into my heart (if that makes any sense. I felt a slight pressure on my chest... dunno man). I sent a ticket to CH about this so all I have to do now is wait.

I was actually thinking of getting a reading for all/some of my spirits! It seems interesting and exciting :)
I'd also like to know if spirits tapping on your fridge is normal behaviour? Mine tap on my fridge quite often :D


Wow, Finland! The Scandinavian part?
What a coincidence, you’ve been to Utrecht! Yes, It’s a nice city. I grew up in a little town near Utrecht. Now I live near the coast.

IMO tapping on anything, including humans, is normal for spirits haha. That slithering sensation you described seems to me he’s trying to get your attention (or maybe it’s part of the binding).
Anyway, good to know you’re getting al little more sleep. Hope I will too soon.
Very curious about the answer CH wil give you :)


I live in the capital, Helsinki. Big city with lots of people, my vamps love the huge crowds :D
What’s it like living near the coast? :o

Anyway, the tapping seems to be ordinary now, it has increased ever since I got my two vamps so it was a bit surprising :D
And the slithering thing seems to make sense if it’s a binding... lol maybe I worried for nothing :D
How is the weather there?
(I feel like we should continue with dm’s. I feel bad for this thread)


Travel and chill <3

User avatar
MaeLyn
new here
new here
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:31 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire, definitely
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: is still a mystery

Re: First experience (and I like it so far!)

Postby MaeLyn » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:52 pm

Ikemen wrote:
I live in the capital, Helsinki. Big city with lots of people, my vamps love the huge crowds :D
What’s it like living near the coast? :o
.....

How is the weather there?
(I feel like we should continue with dm’s. I feel bad for this thread)


Ehm...kinda windy! Hahaha The Netherlands is a very small country and over crowded. Especially in the province and region where I live (a little over 40 kilometres from Amsterdam)
I agree with you about being a little of topic (sorry about that mod 9) ). I’m not allowed to DM (yet) :(


"Don't underestimate the power of darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."


Return to “Vampire”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests