Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if there are ways to share energy with my spirit companions.
I know that energy is being exchanged/shared if one reaches orgasm, but how do you do it WITHOUT sexual activity? Are there other ways?

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Try forming an energy ball out of your energy and present it to your spirit. Vice versa, if a spirit gives you some of their energy, visualize the energy fuses with yours (I like to place the energyblob near my heart to "fuse" the energies)

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yep! I share energy with my companions all the time. One of the things I worked on a lot before becoming a keeper was energy work. I like to pull energy from different sources (the sun, moon, astral, stars, etc) and charge stones with it. I also started using Reiki after I got attuned to it as well. The way I do it is I assign the type of energy I will be using a color and then I will visualize the place I'm pulling it from and I see the energy as the assigned color pouring down in a stream into my crown chakra and then on to my hand, out those chakras and into the stone. Now I just do the same thing for vessels. Just don't forget to cut the energy channel and ground out any remaining energy.

Doing this keeps you from using your energy and as an added benefit doing this regularly helped me with sensing outside energy. Hope this is what you were looking for!

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

was thinking about starting a thread on this topic when i got back from christmas shopping, and came back to find this new shiny one awaiting with the info i wanted!

i had forgotten all about the energy ball method. i really like that one.
also, love the suggestions doom! i will definitely be trying this out.

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:Yep! I share energy with my companions all the time. One of the things I worked on a lot before becoming a keeper was energy work. I like to pull energy from different sources (the sun, moon, astral, stars, etc) and charge stones with it. I also started using Reiki after I got attuned to it as well. The way I do it is I assign the type of energy I will be using a color and then I will visualize the place I'm pulling it from and I see the energy as the assigned color pouring down in a stream into my crown chakra and then on to my hand, out those chakras and into the stone. Now I just do the same thing for vessels. Just don't forget to cut the energy channel and ground out any remaining energy.

Doing this keeps you from using your energy and as an added benefit doing this regularly helped me with sensing outside energy. Hope this is what you were looking for!
Thanks man, but I don’t have any stones or vessels. All my spirits are bound to me. So I just have to visualize that I’m exchanging my energy with them?

Also I do some energy work with my body, is that OK? I’ve read Robert Bruce’s books astral dynamics and astral projection. He mentioned some good exercises so if I do those exercises I will visualize and tell my spirits to take my energy.

But how do I exchange energies with a constant flow the whole day? Like when i’m busy with daily life, like going to the gym doing sports?

Should I visualize and tell them to take my energy?
I generate a lot of energy with running and weightlifting.

- Albert Einstein
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Cat Victoriam wrote:Try forming an energy ball out of your energy and present it to your spirit. Vice versa, if a spirit gives you some of their energy, visualize the energy fuses with yours (I like to place the energyblob near my heart to "fuse" the energies)
So I just have to visualize a huge energy ball in front of me and tell them to take it ?

Is it Okay to do this without meditation or would this be more effective in (theta) meditation?

- Albert Einstein
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Another option is to learn qigong : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Cat Victoriam wrote:Try forming an energy ball out of your energy and present it to your spirit. Vice versa, if a spirit gives you some of their energy, visualize the energy fuses with yours (I like to place the energyblob near my heart to "fuse" the energies)
So I just have to visualize a huge energy ball in front of me and tell them to take it ?

Is it Okay to do this without meditation or would this be more effective in (theta) meditation?
I mostly do this without being in a meditative state. I just visualize my energy flowing into a ball and tell them to take it :)

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Using the energy channeling to make the psi ball to offer to spirit bound spirits is a great idea. Just pull the energy thru your crown chakra down into your open palm, seeing it forming into a ball. You can keep the channel open all day by keeping your crown chakra open, just remember to stay grounded so it doesn't unbalance any of your chakras, but you don't have to be constantly give them energy. I mainly do energy giving as an offering. If you use your own energy just remember to use the excess and not your personal energy, you can energetically wear yourself out using too much personal energy. You can do these visualizations while being up and around. I do a lot of my energy work while doing mindless tasks and I offer energy when I'm holding the stones/vessels while I'm reading/watching tv, since I can do both at once.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”