Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

Ok, so a year ago I made a post titled EMERGENCY. In that post I was in a deep panic mode because of what was happening to me via some unknown entities at that time. I do know that one of my own spirits was invloved, possibly more. But after all of this time I realize I am dealing with some extremely nasty parasites. The level of difficulty in dealing with is akin to trying to fight an army. My mind is so twisted up and broken as a result of this fight, I dont know who to trust in the astral or spiritual realms anymore. I have had 2 different people confirm it is alien in originI feel it is time for another one of my posts asking for help on how to deal with this situation. I would also like to point out that I made a post in spirit tasking asking for anyone and everyone to help send spirits//magic//kitchen sink at them to hopefully help deal with this issue.I have had them attack and kill one of my dogs, they are targeting the second, and trying to go after my mother.

To describe them , there are about 5 or 6 of them. They can shape shift into many forms and you would be non the wiser as to what they really look like. They look like the movie monster 'the blob' with tendirls and all. On their blob bodies, they seem to have several deformed mouths and eyes, with teeth like a pirahna. And they seem to be centrally focused around their mouths and tongues. The primary form of attack is with their tongues on my body and when they do, it induces severe uncontrollable stress. This does not include the nightmares, and the body shaking to prevent me from sleeping. After over a year of this, I am getting very tired of fighting, which is making my situation much worse. I should point out that in my dreams, when exposed, they are the deformed blobs, in my waking world third eye, they are smooth skined looking demons/imps with lonnnnnng tongues. They also sometimes look like black manta rays when there are those few moments when they are pushed back for a time.

In my third eye what I see is 2 people kissing all of the time. And I see energy pass between them when they kiss. And the one thing I heard my spirits say loud and clear is, "do not let them kiss!" That seems to be a major focusing point is that they must always be kissing and I have seen them get torn from each other in several different ways, only to regenerate and immeditely start kissing again. And I have seen my spirits, and even gods rip them apart, only to have them regenerate and start kissing again. I have seen all sorts of attacks and attempts at removal of them, but they seem hell bent on staying on me, no matter how much pressure is applied to them to leave. I saw the goddess Artemis vaporize one in my third eye, only for it to come back again! She did this for 2 days straight, and for a time i thought i had finally escaped this, only to have them come back again!

They also are very smart, and they have unreal predictions of the future. It takes all of my spirits might to hold them off for about an hour, only to have them go right back to kissing, which seems to further this dilema.

The other issue, it seems when i do finally find a trick to stop them, it will last anywhere from an hour to a day, before they have adapted and are right back to tormenting me. Thats the part that has me discouraged because of how they adapt to my defenses and i am out of ideas at this point.

And please for the love of god, this is NOT MEDICAL. I can assure you it is not. Whenever I have managed to banish these spirits I would hear a loud POP as they go out a window or back door, and then close my eyes and see they are not there. When i would see my spirits attacking them, thats when I would feel better and not have nightmares and physical attacks. A respected member of this community has confirmed seeing them herself. This is not medical.

I myself have tried a truck load of methods to remove them. There are several ideas i have to combat them still, but I need some SERIOUS suggestions. By serious I mean I need to know of extreme banishing techiques, dangerous energy work, etc because I am at a point where mere sage and LBTP is not enough for this anymore. I need to now how to capture or destroy or call on some force beyond human power to combat this.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Have you ever sent in a ticket to support asking for help identifying and permanently banishing these things?

Have you tried the ultimate protection spell Ash provided?

Have you looked at what's available in the shop, like the banishing ritual kit, the banishing entities spell, the capture stone, anything like that?

Please give a few more details as to exactly what methods and banishment rituals/techniques you have tried.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Do you know exactly what type of energy they are feeding off of? Also could it be possible to hijack and screw up their energy sharing kiss process (I know they can see the future but you will have to do something unpredictable or be so vigilant that they know that trying to kiss will end in you taking control of the situation until you wait them out)

1s
Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

The best guess I have is that they are in my gall bladder meridian, they also like root chakra energy and they they are trying very hard to block positive emotions, so much so that they are squeezing my heart chakra closed, despite my best efforts to keep it open.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”