You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy/Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mikaela Hyakuya
Zodiac:

So the last 48 hours I’ve been thinking about a certain celebrity who obviously has passed on. He died around 9 years ago and sadly I didn’t completely appreciate him or his music until he passed- but I really want to connect with him if I can and if he is willing, get a binding with him. But I have no idea how to go about that- what listing on CH or any other site would I use for that? I read someone got a binding with Johnny Cash, so my idea doesn’t seem too far fetched I hope!

Thanks in advance!! <3

<3 My Spirits <3

1 Male Sanguine Vampire <3
1 Male Jakosian Demon <3
1 Male Celebrity <3
1 Prehistoric Creature <3
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

There's this listing, but I'm not sure if it will have who you're looking for.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
chrysalis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-CONJURE-ANY-HUMAN-SPIRITS-ANCESTRAL-HISTORIC-FAMOUS.html

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

This one probably : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Yes, that last one. I have quite a few bindings of historically relevant/'famous' persons via that listing and have never been disappointed.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Yes, that last one. I have quite a few bindings of historically relevant/'famous' persons via that listing and have never been disappointed.
Kinda want to ask bindings of who in your keep, but it might be a personal question : /

I asked for Indonesian president via that listing : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JazzieNikki
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy/Sanguine Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Mikaela Hyakuya
Zodiac:

Thank you all! I can’t wait to use the listing. <3

<3 My Spirits <3

1 Male Sanguine Vampire <3
1 Male Jakosian Demon <3
1 Male Celebrity <3
1 Prehistoric Creature <3
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Kinda want to ask bindings of who in your keep, but it might be a personal question : /

I asked for Indonesian president via that listing : )
Very nice. What was it that led you to having a binding of this president? If that's not too personal either.

Some of my bindings include Charlie Chaplin, Bonnie Parker & Clyde Barrow, Aleister Crowley, Vlad Țepeș, Marie Antoinette, Oscar Wilde.
While I have interest in many historical figures, with my spirit work I can easily speak with many of them so typically would only arrange for a binding if it's a real calling for companionship or their presence has some greater resonance on my path.

It's rewarding and interesting to have human spirits around, not just the celebrity kind.. I do find they can be a little underrated as companions which is funny since who can we better relate to in this life, after all?

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Ooh, Vlad Tepes. He must be very interesting person.

I have two famous spirits with me, Leonardo Da Vinci and Finnish artist Akseli Gallen-Kallela.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Very nice. What was it that led you to having a binding of this president? If that's not too personal either.
I don't really know : /
I was deciding between Newton or Einstein, then there were news about artists dying, and somehow he's on my mind for a week or so until I wrote his name in the Note of that listing:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukarno
I'm not into politic, so maybe it's a calling to go home, or the tragic end of his life, really not sure. Something big eclipsed small things is the usual topic of what I get from connecting to him, whether it's good or bad : /
Noctifera wrote:Some of my bindings include Charlie Chaplin, Bonnie Parker & Clyde Barrow, Aleister Crowley, Vlad Țepeș, Marie Antoinette, Oscar Wilde. While I have interest in many historical figures, with my spirit work I can easily speak with many of them so typically would only arrange for a binding if it's a real calling for companionship or their presence has some greater resonance on my path.
Oo man, that's a variety of historical figures : D
I'm still hoping to hear scientists, philosophers, etc from different ages argue and bicker in a gathering : P
Noctifera wrote:It's rewarding and interesting to have human spirits around, not just the celebrity kind.. I do find they can be a little underrated as companions which is funny since who can we better relate to in this life, after all?
Pretty much agree with this : )
There are things that humans do, even things in the past can reflect what's in the present. They may provide grounding perspectives of what's idealized or romanticized, they can give hints of what is achievable without the long period of life like other races, and many others.

Aurum wrote: I have two famous spirits with me, Leonardo Da Vinci and Finnish artist Akseli Gallen-Kallela.
Da Vinci is one colorful figure as well. Oo that reminds me Goethe as well : D

Return to “Human”