Conjurers who conjure these special list of beings?

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
dreameret
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I have seen websites bout how they are selling Japanese sorcerers/witches/wizards,all kinds of demon hybrids,king and queen vampire hybrids which are from professional conjurers and not from the website itself, I think they are partnering with the conjurer? But when I search these terms on google, I can’t find any sellers that happen to sell these beings. I am really interested in these spirit companions but have no luck in finding it, does anyone know where to find these special spirits? Thank you <3

ju-jubean
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Divine Dragoness
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Demons, even hybrids, are not for beginners. Now for vampires, there are several conjurers who can summon royalty. Blujay76, The Pagan Shop Online are two off of the top of my head. For any type of magick user spirit. CH sells a listing, you just have to specify you want someone who is Japanese. Lisa at Mystic Morning Treasures sells human spirits, you'll have to contact her.
Hope this helps.

Divine Dragonness "N" High Elf "C" Wood Elf "F" Seraphim "G" Diamond Dragon "F" Umber Dragonness "A" Pegasus "K" Mech Angel "M" Puma "K" Human Male Aura Quartz Dragon "J" Fairy Dragoness "T" Paladin Angel "J" Tiger "L" Nature Spirit "A" Familiar "S" Green Dragon "O" "D" "A"

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”