Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey guys,

I’m looking for a quick way to induce sleep paralysis. Are there any triggers, tips & tricks?

I’ve looked on the internet and i’ve found some.
The roll over signal: lay down on your back, relax your body and drift off to sleep. Your body will send you a “roll over signal” to test if your mind is asleep. You have to resist this urge and don’t move anything. So if you proceed it will induce sleep paralyis.

If you are in sleep paralysis, it is very easy to astral project and slip into lucid dreaming. It’s like a portal. I’ve been there a few times years ago but it was scary. Now I realize this is very important to master. Always stay calm, and ask your companions and spirit guides to help you.

Second: wake alarm clock app with auto snooze,
Set your alarm a few hours earlier than you normally would wake up. Like 05:00 am. This alarm will ring for 5 secs just enough to wake you up mentally, the trick is to lay still and don’t move a thing.
I use the iOS app: alarm clock bud
Because your body is still tired there is a high chance that your body induces sleep paralysis.

So i’ve been trying this for a few days. Still no success, I think I’ve almost induced sleep paralysis yesterday. Laid down on my bed, waiting to go asleep and suddenly there was a shock in my head.
It was like some energy lightning bolt came through and I started hearing weird sounds

But then it dissapeared and everything was back to normal, I had to start over a few times because I moved my limbs.

Soo I will keep trying these methods, one day I will succeed!!

Any recommendations? Am I on the right path to sleep paralysis?

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Although I haven't developed astral projection as a skill, I have had experiences with it as a spontaneous thing. And WILDs. And regular lucid dreams. Being in sleep paralysis can be turned into something good, but it is more difficult to go that route than to go directly where you want to go. I have tried looking for methods to create it for myself in the hope that it would simplify getting out of the body, but I can't do it on purpose. No matter what, it is still easy to move. Even during genuine sleep paralysis, it is easy to stop it because you control your breathing. And the big toes are the most responsive part to move after that. The idea is that if you can't move your body then when you try to do it anyway the body parts of your energy bodies will move away from the physical limbs. It is easier said than done. Like I said, I don't have a lot of personal experience to draw on, but I have been doing my reading since the mid-80s.

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:Although I haven't developed astral projection as a skill, I have had experiences with it as a spontaneous thing. And WILDs. And regular lucid dreams. Being in sleep paralysis can be turned into something good, but it is more difficult to go that route than to go directly where you want to go. I have tried looking for methods to create it for myself in the hope that it would simplify getting out of the body, but I can't do it on purpose. No matter what, it is still easy to move. Even during genuine sleep paralysis, it is easy to stop it because you control your breathing. And the big toes are the most responsive part to move after that. The idea is that if you can't move your body then when you try to do it anyway the body parts of your energy bodies will move away from the physical limbs. It is easier said than done. Like I said, I don't have a lot of personal experience to draw on, but I have been doing my reading since the mid-80s.
I think the hardest part indeed is to remain calm and not moving any body parts, control breathing etc,
Well I will just continue to practice on this :) I hear distinct astral noises and stuff so I can't be that far away :) It gives me hope and excitement.

- Albert Einstein
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

I’m going to have to try these methods! Thanks for posting!

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ranka Marx wrote:I’m going to have to try these methods! Thanks for posting!
You’re welcome : )

- Albert Einstein

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”