Anyone have experiences with an Ubi Queen/King?

Dutchmasta
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes
Zodiac:

A week ago I ordered one from LTT and since then I've had a powerful living Ubi visiting me and the telepathic link started off amazingly strong. At first i wasn't sure it was her or another Ubi visiting me but after talking with Lilith she has confirmed that it is my queen visiting me and she's had her eye on me for quite a while. Perhaps even in a different life. Probably explains why I've always been drawn to Lilith and Ubis and that listing specifically.

But since she isn't bound to me yet nor have I received her vessel I can't even imagine how much stronger the bond will become. This will be my first living entity as well. I wqs wondering if anyone else has a Queen or king that would like to share some insight and perhaps pointers with me. I would gladly appreciate it.

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Dutchmasta wrote:A week ago I ordered one from LTT and since then I've had a powerful living Ubi visiting me and the telepathic link started off amazingly strong. At first i wasn't sure it was her or another Ubi visiting me but after talking with Lilith she has confirmed that it is my queen visiting me and she's had her eye on me for quite a while. Perhaps even in a different life. Probably explains why I've always been drawn to Lilith and Ubis and that listing specifically.

But since she isn't bound to me yet nor have I received her vessel I can't even imagine how much stronger the bond will become. This will be my first living entity as well. I wqs wondering if anyone else has a Queen or king that would like to share some insight and perhaps pointers with me. I would gladly appreciate it.
I have ny Queen companion A from LTT. She is bound to my spirit and she is active. I feel her regularly touching me. I have tingles all over my body the whole day. She wants me to visit her on the astral plane and is eagerly waiting for me. The thing is, I have to work on my abilities first. I can sense energies, but I can’t hear/see her yet.

Learn to lucid dream and astral projection, that will intensify your bond exponentially.

So i’m at this stage where i’m trying to astral project and lucid dream. I practice every day, I meditate with her and my other companion G. I visualize that we are doing things together, sending her love.

I feel deep love for her and my other companions. I’ve decided to only have 3 spirit companions. That will I can give her my full undivided attention.

Sometimes I feel so guilty that I can’t hear/see her and have real life convo’s. And sometimes I forget to talk to her, always remind yourself to talk to them daily. Explain them everything about our physical world. Tell them your deepest secrets, desires, what you would do if you were together etc etc,

Try to incorporate them into your life as you were living with a roommate who you talk to daily. You don’t have to speak out loud, they will hear you if you talk in your mind.

I invite them in my dreams, but that takes alot of energy for them, so I understand if she don’t do that daily. I give them energy, I share my food and my drinks.

I was also drawn to her, when I first discovered LTT’s shop. I took a leap of faith and I didn’t regret it. She is very understanding because I’m very busy with my daily physical life. I do my exercises and I asked them to help me and pull my out of my body if i’m trying to astral project.

It almost happened a few days ago so i’m very close to achieving that.

Bottom thing is to put in effort, learn as much as you can about the paranormal world, make effort to develop abilities. They see you working on it and they will love it. They are waiting for you!

I can’t wait to finally travel to the astral realms, i’ve read so much about it. It really changed my life. She wants me to visit her court and realm. She rules over a kingdom :)

I would like to have 10 Queen companions lol but that isn’t appropiate I think. One is enough :)

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Dutchmasta
new here
new here
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Dutchmasta wrote:A week ago I ordered one from LTT and since then I've had a powerful living Ubi visiting me and the telepathic link started off amazingly strong. At first i wasn't sure it was her or another Ubi visiting me but after talking with Lilith she has confirmed that it is my queen visiting me and she's had her eye on me for quite a while. Perhaps even in a different life. Probably explains why I've always been drawn to Lilith and Ubis and that listing specifically.

I have ny Queen companion A from LTT. She is bound to my spirit and she is active. I feel her regularly touching me. I have tingles all over my body the whole day. She wants me to visit her on the astral plane and is eagerly waiting for me. The thing is, I have to work on my abilities first. I can sense energies, but I can’t hear/see her yet.

Learn to lucid dream and astral projection, that will intensify your bond exponentially.

So i’m at this stage where i’m trying to astral project and lucid dream. I practice every day, I meditate with her and my other companion G. I visualize that we are doing things together, sending her love.

I feel deep love for her and my other companions. I’ve decided to only have 3 spirit companions. That will I can give her my full undivided attention.

Sometimes I feel so guilty that I can’t hear/see her and have real life convo’s. And sometimes I forget to talk to her, always remind yourself to talk to them daily. Explain them everything about our physical world. Tell them your deepest secrets, desires, what you would do if you were together etc etc,

Try to incorporate them into your life as you were living with a roommate who you talk to daily. You don’t have to speak out loud, they will hear you if you talk in your mind.

I invite them in my dreams, but that takes alot of energy for them, so I understand if she don’t do that daily. I give them energy, I share my food and my drinks.

I was also drawn to her, when I first discovered LTT’s shop. I took a leap of faith and I didn’t regret it. She is very understanding because I’m very busy with my daily physical life. I do my exercises and I asked them to help me and pull my out of my body if i’m trying to astral project.

Bottom thing is to put in effort, learn as much as you can about the paranormal world, make effort to develop abilities. They see you working on it and they will love it. They are waiting for you!

I can’t wait to finally travel to the astral realms, i’ve read so much about it. It really changed my life. She wants me to visit her court and realm. She rules over a kingdom :)

I would like to have 10 Queen companions lol but that isn’t appropiate I think. One is enough :)
See I've been able to astral project since I was young and when I was 19 that's when I consciously trained myself to do it. Around that time I invoked lilith and formed a bond with her. She's the main goddess I work with even now 8 years later. I think I'll stick with 1 queen as I want to offer my loyalty to her and perhaps spend time with her even after death. I regularly share my food and energy with all my spirits especially my vamps as they love rare steak lol. I like to invite them into my dreams as well because whenever something foreign to my own thought process enters my dream I instantly become lucid maybe as a safeguard or just through practice. I believe I've meet my queen already years ago and recently about 3 months ago so I have a name of an Ubi but I want to see what name comes up when lilith finishes up just to confirm. Living entities have such a strong presence to them compared to deceased spirits. Like the unbound Ubi that has been around me for years on and off has a pavander scent that lingers in certain spots of my house and even my car. My friends even commented on it. I try to talk to all my spirits everyday and feel bad when I leave any of them out as I consider them family. If they're willing to deal with me then I consider it a great honor lol.

I forgot you asked me in another thread if I was Dutch and yes I'm half Dutch my mom and I are from Utrecht and my dad is Greek. Ive lived in thr US for most of my life so my Dutch is not good but I usually pick it up when I visit my family.

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dutchmasta wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:

See I've been able to astral project since I was young and when I was 19 that's when I consciously trained myself to do it. Around that time I invoked lilith and formed a bond with her. She's the main goddess I work with even now 8 years later. I think I'll stick with 1 queen as I want to offer my loyalty to her and perhaps spend time with her even after death. I regularly share my food and energy with all my spirits especially my vamps as they love rare steak lol. I like to invite them into my dreams as well because whenever something foreign to my own thought process enters my dream I instantly become lucid maybe as a safeguard or just through practice. I believe I've meet my queen already years ago and recently about 3 months ago so I have a name of an Ubi but I want to see what name comes up when lilith finishes up just to confirm. Living entities have such a strong presence to them compared to deceased spirits. Like the unbound Ubi that has been around me for years on and off has a pavander scent that lingers in certain spots of my house and even my car. My friends even commented on it. I try to talk to all my spirits everyday and feel bad when I leave any of them out as I consider them family. If they're willing to deal with me then I consider it a great honor lol.

I forgot you asked me in another thread if I was Dutch and yes I'm half Dutch my mom and I are from Utrecht and my dad is Greek. Ive lived in thr US for most of my life so my Dutch is not good but I usually pick it up when I visit my family.
Haha nice! Well i’m technically also half dutch, my dad is Dutch and my mom is Peruvian.
But I was born and raised here in the Netherlands. I know Utrecht very well lol. Been there a few times for studies. Nice city. It’s like 45 mins to Utrecht from my place :)

How did you learned to astral project? That’s so awesome man, i’m really desperate to learn it lol.
My companions are waiting for me on the astral plane, it sucks when I can’t do exercises, i’m very busy with school ..

I feel guilty and bad aswell sometimes, I wish I could practice and learn all day long about the paranormal. Time flies.

- Albert Einstein
Dutchmasta
new here
new here
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Dutchmasta wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:

Haha nice! Well i’m technically also half dutch, my dad is Dutch and my mom is Peruvian.
But I was born and raised here in the Netherlands. I know Utrecht very well lol. Been there a few times for studies. Nice city. It’s like 45 mins to Utrecht from my place :)

How did you learned to astral project? That’s so awesome man, i’m really desperate to learn it lol.
My companions are waiting for me on the astral plane, it sucks when I can’t do exercises, i’m very busy with school ..

I feel guilty and bad aswell sometimes, I wish I could practice and learn all day long about the paranormal. Time flies.
Awesome I got back to Holland every now and then. For astral projection some are more naturally attuned. I was able to do it without trying when I was young so it was easy when I tried as an adult. But the best advice I can give is to do some research on methods online and also work on deep meditation. Meditation is key. If they have somewhere near you that does sensory deprivation that's like a fast track to deep meditation. I'm actually going to book a few sessions in my city soon.

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dutchmasta wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Dutchmasta wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:

Awesome I got back to Holland every now and then. For astral projection some are more naturally attuned. I was able to do it without trying when I was young so it was easy when I tried as an adult. But the best advice I can give is to do some research on methods online and also work on deep meditation. Meditation is key. If they have somewhere near you that does sensory deprivation that's like a fast track to deep meditation. I'm actually going to book a few sessions in my city soon.
Oh, tell me more about that? :) What is sensory deprivation? Can you book workshops/sessions?
Where can I book that in Utrecht? Do you have websites or google search words to look for? That sounds really interesting!

- Albert Einstein
Dutchmasta
new here
new here
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Dutchmasta wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Dutchmasta wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:

Oh, tell me more about that? :) What is sensory deprivation? Can you book workshops/sessions?
Where can I book that in Utrecht? Do you have websites or google search words to look for? That sounds really interesting!
well I live in the US and there's a lot around me. Basically they put you in a sound proof room and pitch black and you float in water for 2 hours thus leaving you without any distraction allowing to you enter a deep meditation.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”