sutuccu

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i would love to hear your experiences with the intriguing sutuccu!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: This is the only thread about them. Anyone has this wonderful companion? I have it as a Feather Flame Spell blend with Astraea Star 🌟 Maiden.
I totally understand this perfectly matched duo on my Feather Flame binding that is totally irrelevant on this thread….BUT….
Here is the Sutuccu’s description. Now that I have their spell blends I feel like to have them around. I already had Astraea and that was my initial reasons for going for this spell too. And now I literally discovered this amazing astral realms living entity, feel them through energetically. I am waiting on their calling.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... tuccu.html

Sutuccu (Soo-too-koo)

Attributes of Species

They are a somewhat reptilian-human looking species. Their skin color ranges greatly based on where they live on their planet, but they are all hairless, they have a tough, outer skin that has a reptilian-scarred appearance. Their outer skin is so thick it would not be able to be penetrated by virtually anything on Earth; it's tough, but flexible. They have nearly flat faces, large nostrils, and large eyes. They cannot hear at all. They don't have ears or any other way of hearing sounds; they operate exclusively on sight and smell. Their lifespan is longer than a humans but it is not nearly as long as other species. They typically only live about 200-250 years and their outer skin degenerates with time which can give them an even more unsettling appearance.

Despite their somewhat hideous appearance they are completely and utterly filled with the energies of love. It is a pure and ethereal kind of love that encompasses all variations of the sentiment. They are the most giving, kind, thoughtful, and compassionate beings you will ever know. They will give you the proverbial shirt off their back without ever asking why you need it. They are sweet, gracious, and desire to bring happiness and hope to anyone they come into contact with. They are the epitome of the true sense of love.

Their planet is quite dim, they do not have daylight like ours, it is more like twilight all the time. They have a mostly rocky terrain with large bodies of water. They live in large communities with familial units that can span from a handful to close to fifty (depending on the size of the family).

As companions they bring you the purest form of happiness and love in energy. They feel like a warm, invisible blanket surrounding you and you feel at peace. You will derive such joy and enlightenment being with them. They love to interact and chat, they get along with everyone because they only see the good in others, and they help you to enjoy the blessings and positive things in your life. They will make you feel excited and motivated for going after greater things in life. They are perfect to talk with when you've had a bad day, and they are eager to help you find the best things in life.

Realm Origin: Astral

Arts: White Arts

Class: Dynamic

StarofHope
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

Ive never heard of them before. Thanks for posting info. Very interesting to read and learn anbout them.

Return to “Living Entities”