new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Previous Part: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic70923.html
Next Part:

So, Now to straight off what I said I'd try to mention in this part during the last one. Because of what you could guess somewhat from the description of him being seen and me ending up for some reason being I guess the "one with the most part in this" in a way, #2 started a standing joke about him being "my little butler" 1bw . My room was the hotspot it seems so, It would kind of make sense do make that in to a joke; I did sometimes clown around then about how soon he will propably end up actually just doing little stuff like getting food, regular stuff for someone who would actually be what the joke says. I still haven't gotten any of the food yet thought 1tk 1c .

We have not actually also done anything to get him or has anyone before by all that we know done to get him there, He also doesn't look like anyone we know or have we heard of any owner that lived there before looking like that specially when you wouldn't be able to go there without knowing our native language especially there+I don't remember the house really being old enough for that type of stuff to be typical.

Somehow while everyone ended up soon after the events of the last part getting scared and some for excample #3, #5+possibly a couple guests. He hasn't tried to scare me and I guess it wouldn't really be worth wasting your time on sense I was still not scared like many others living in the house. I never had my blanket pulled either then of course but I did kind of "make sure" he wouldn't pull my blankets sense I freeze easily enough anyway. I was thinking of adding this to because of the irony if it even is sense people myself either never seem to remember what is irony and what isn't so, I was going to hit the hay one day it was quite late by what I remember: I did everything like normally before I go to sleep and while I had my lights off for the first time he spoke, nobody else was awake and I had almost just got to bed and I think I saw something before it but being kind of used to him I guess I ignored it; And the first thing he literally said to me right then was "goodnight". Yeah, nothing really special just telling me goodnight 2sp . Later on during another day he did end up saying something but I couldn't understand anything of it sense I couldn't hear it well but for that it was in english like usual.

I'd think the factor at least if I would be him that I'm not scared by him would make me just want to scare them more, so I don't think really that it would be cause I'm not scared.

Around this same time the animals started acting strange, one of the dogs began afraid of black umbrellas (I guess also "afraid" of me sense I do often dress to black from head to toe). My dog would also start growling at nothing, but her behavior seemed to stop later on even if being in the same room with him, she just started acting normal again. Besides being talked to I have ended up being touched on my head, breathed on and things you would do to an acquiantance. Pretty much mostly on your ear, your face, close to where your head connects to your neck pretty much anywhere on your head.

The house was empty before we moved in for a little while but people didn't really go to visit their like with some houses that were empty cause it was still owned, unlike most of those. Sometimes others reporting it too, It will get cold or hot a little over about half of the time right after eachother.

If anyone has actually any idea, I would like to know or if you have heard of someone similar but for the similatiry you might have to have read the other parts at least the second one.

"To play a wrong note is insignificant, To play without passion is inexcusable" ~ Ludvig van Beethoven

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”