Is It A Bad Thing, To Keep Seeing Fire. For Grounding, etc...

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

For grounding, I tried the Tree approach. (No Go, taking care of real trees I'm not good at) I even tried imagine the white light approach. It started fine at first, then suddenly this fire took over on the right side of white light.

The White light disappeared, but the fire became stronger. It's hard to explain, but the area was like very dark. Not sure if that helps, but the lights where on in my room. When both the White Light, then Fire showed.

But White Light kept on fainting. While the fire kept on getting stronger. But it's weird. Fire is just on ground, but no fuel for the fire. But honestly was the White Light approach. Became the fuel for the fire?

I'm honestly really not sure. But every time I try to ground. I Keep seeing same fire, but this time No White Light. Just very pure fire, small at first. Still dark area, on the ground but, no fuel to feed the Fire.

Yet I don't understand why I keep seeing fire. Every time I try to ground. As well when how the fire becomes stronger. I did found a tree grounding, but had fire in it. But still no go., I think it because I'm not really good working with Trees.

As of late I haven't practice grounding. It's just I keep seeing the same fire. However today I was looking on how to use my Pendulum. Keeps staying still.

But I found an article, that I should have protection in place. For the Pendulum, but must use the White Light Technique. But White Light no go just like my grounding.

There was also a suggestion to imagine pink light on Pendulum. I the white light don't work. But then I saw the fire again. Same dark atmosphere, just like my grounding. Of what I keep seeing, But this fire won't stop.

the fire to strong to ignore. Unsure if it's a blockage or something. But every time I try to use both forms of grounding, with the tree. As well as, Both white Light and Pink light.

it's always this fire. Always by itself, always growing. But for some reason I do feel calm. With the Fire of what I keep seeing in both for grounding and Protection for Pendulum.

Would this Fire, that I keep seeing. Be way better for me to use in Grounding and Protection for Pendulum? I'm really unsure why this Fire seems stronger. In which only one that stays longer and keep seeing.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Perhaps you have close affinity to the fire element? Or it is a recommendation from your spirit guide etc that you need to work with fire element for something, e.g. banishing and cleansing?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Perhaps you have close affinity to the fire element? Or it is a recommendation from your spirit guide etc that you need to work with fire element for something, e.g. banishing and cleansing?
Hi @ darkening dook

I'm honestly not sure. I just keep on seeing fire, I've got so much to learn. I really do want to bond with my spirits more, via Pendulum and meditation; but keep seeing fire in Grounding to.

I wasn't sure if I should use what I'm seeing. Hence I ask for advice, just to be safe side. But at the same time. I keep apologizing to all my Spirits, that I won't Meditate. Until it's safe for me to use this fire I keep seeing.

But at the same time, after reading your advice. I'm guessing that my Spirits (or Spirit Guide, I'm so confused) where trying to get me advice, to use the fire of what I keep seen.

In a way at same time, I gotta admit I have always been drawn to fire. Least when I was 12 yrs old I began fascination with fire. In which luckily my bio sister saw and got my bio dad, I'm outmost grateful.

But then moving forward when I got adopted. We use to go camping, until I was forced to stay at home and take care of farm. But camp fire is very calming to me.

But at the same time, ever since I got adopted. We live in a area that we are allowed to burn brush and other things, (Mostly paper) I'm forced and still do currently burn for my adoptive Mom. I really don't like burning. Especially when was told to burn huge brush pile by myself. Not comfortable, especially doing by self. But my adoptive Mom helped me though.

In conclusion, what you have said does makes sense especially my past and present. I wonder if my spirits was looking at my past to present or maybe they believed. Like you suggested " I have close affinity to fire element"

As of now I'm leaning more towards that now. I'll go ahead and use it. Just wanted to be safe side though. In a way, I just had a random thought, pretty sure it not mine. "Ha,told you so" I'm guessing it's one of my spirits. But I'm really glad I can work on bonding more, as well I guess I could use fire in meditation to, after I use fire in my grounding. I'll look around for more info in forums. Thanks again :)

Return to “Meditation”