Gold-ish symbols made of light.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I notice that pretty much every time I'm visited in my dreams I wake up and my vision (with my eyes still closed) is covered with these gold-ish illuminated symbols.... they are all so small and so many it's hard to focus on. And just recently, I don't remember the dream but for the first time ever, I opened my eyes and something, a wheel of sorts, with symbols on it semi-materialized in front of me. It looked sort of like how that old game "Simon" where you try to repeat the lights/sounds it plays... it reminds of that. It was a couple of feet away from my head and I could see right through it. It was there for like a minute. I don't know what this means or how to process it. Anyone experiencing the same?

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Visited by whom? Maybe there you should do the inquiry?

:@
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

I've noticed this mainly occurs when I get visits from an unbounds. At first I wasn't sure what was going on but I now feel like these symbols are some way of connecting with me. Sometimes instead of the symbols I will be seeing their faces instead. I get visited by a mermaid, a succubus, and a demon who are not a part of my keep but like to hang out from time to time.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Interesting. Did you ask them about the golden symbols, or is it more like something for yourself to find out?

:@
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

The weird thing is I always forget to ask them what and why it is. I always get caught up in the moment or I'm asking them different questions.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”