new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello,
So I was wondering most Elven races are said to live up to 1,000+ years, right? Doesn't that mean their age of adulthood is different than ours? Like instead of say 18/25 ( depending on who you ask and if you're going based on age we stop growing/are fully grown vs what age we are legally claimed as adults), they'd be seen as an adult in their 50ies or so on? It's just a curious question, but what do you guys think their ages for toddler/childhood/preteen/teen/young adult/adult are? :)

"We are all students, for life will always teach us there is more to learn."
ruis2002
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves of any race
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I purchased a High Elf (custom conjuration). He is 974 years old, with long white hair. He doesn't look like an old man. Just a man with white hair. I have "seen" him a couple of times in my mind's eye, intuitively (I haven't physically seen him with my eyes). He looks a lot like Thranduil in the Hobbit movies. I like him! I don't know at what age an elf reaches adulthood or what their developmental stages look like. I guess my High Elf is pretty advanced in age!

I ordered a Moshal Elf recently that hasn't shipped yet. Hopefully he will be a younger/young adult elf, so I can compare their "maturity" levels more easily.

I will say that I have ordered several spirits, and the only one I've "seen" is the elf, which thrills me to death.

I saw him in my house, sort of walking down the hallway ahead of me, in my mind's eye, and sort of intuitively heard him tell me he's "got my back." It felt so nice, such a relief - like the moment in the Two Towers movie when Aragorn sees the elves come to Helm's Deep and greets his old friend (Haldir?) with such a look of relief and gratitude. I felt that way in that moment toward's my High Elf.

Last night, I was really longing to "see" him again, and just called to him "love, love, love" over and over. Then all of a sudden, I saw him in my mind's eye again, but he was in his home, sitting at the end of a banquet table, in front of a roaring fire in a stone fireplace. He was staring forward, then turned his head to one side as if he heard me.

It made me wonder: if they are spirits in our world, are we spirits in theirs?

I look forward to learn much more about the elves! I think I'm addicted to elfdom. I might end up with a small army of these! LOL

Ruis2002

x3KittenBlackx3
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That's awesome! I'm so happy to hear that you've had such in depth interactions. :) Did it take a while to get him to warm up to you for it or was it a quick bond?

You really do pose a good question, considering there are various theories that spirits operate on different energy lengths than we do and so on, it really does make one wonder! :)

I definitely am addicted to the Elfdom. Hehe, I have a lot of different Elves, but my main interactions have been with past life loves who I got from CH's past life romance listing, and ones I remembered via dreams and asked for bindings of only to have CH confirm they were indeed past life mates of mine.

I dunno about the ages which is why I asked because I do have three Elves of the nursery spirits who are under the age of one year are are literal baby, babies. I also have Elf friends from various ages too, one of my High Elves, K is 505, but then I have S who is 1,929 and a past life love who was a lady Wood Elf, D who was 294. So, I'm not too sure.

"We are all students, for life will always teach us there is more to learn."
RaevenWolf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf or fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raevenwolf
Zodiac:

I received my maras elf today. W, who is 2220 years old. She seems to be an adult female but an elder. She doesn't look old though she holds her youth but you can tell she's very wise the way she holds her face. I've only seen flashes of her face a couple times since I've got her. I hope she physically manifest. But I'm thankful for the mental image. She has a soft voice but it's direct and not shy. I'm thankful for the clairaudience in the clairvoyance. I hope this helps your question with age. If she was a human I would guess she's maybe 38 with great complexion. She is my only elf so far but I feel so drawn to the Elven. As I myself am 34 and look like I'm 20. With Fae attributes haha :-) I would love to hear about any other experiences that you have with elves?

Return to “Spirit Keeping”