40% off everything in the store with free shipping !! plus you save an extra 10% on purchases of $100 or more !!! hurry

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

40% off everything in the store with free shipping !! plus you save an extra 10% on purchases of $100 or more !!! hurry

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:23 am

40% off everything in the store with free shipping !! plus you save an extra 10% on purchases of $100 or more !!! hurry while supplies last !!!
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/extrem ... /481054207

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

Re: 40% off everything in the store with free shipping !! plus you save an extra 10% on purchases of $100 or more !!! hu

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:24 am

extremely powerful and sexually enchanting bloodwolf !! BYSK she has long white hair and crystal blue piercing eyes ! she offers wealth , protection , wisdom , prosperity , abundance , protection , balance , harmony , beauty , strength , creativity , and much more ! her vessel of choice is a sterling silver chain with castings for with enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes .  https://www.bonanza.com/listings/extrem ... /501293487

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

Return to “Seller Review”