Vey Nightshard

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hiya!
Starting up a thread for feedback, hopefully I'm not making a mistake by posting it here.

I would like to hear the opinions of people whom I've done spelled items for, or other services,
(Like the happiness binding thread)
so I know where to improve and what people think of anything I offer/provide, and whatnot.

Cheers ^_^

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
soul
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

hmm shop link please ...

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

soul wrote:hmm shop link please ...
I do not have a shop at the moment, and I am not sure I am allowed to provide a shop link in this area.
I have a certain site in mind that I will use when I do go to create a shop however, and I appreciate the interest. :)
If I am allowed to provide details in a seller review thread, (I do not know) then I shall mention where I'll be locating it.

For now, the items I've been looking for feedback on, has been items I have been offering as-is, on a thread, (no cost involved) to test out what others think of my spell-capabilities, and so on.

Cheers!

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello Vey and thank you so much for your free offering!^^

This morning i have dream about pendants, none of them where blue, but pendants anyway!^^
I will see from now on how your Spell of Hapiness will manifest in my life
and i will give you after some time, a overall feedback of what i feel or see with it,

Thanks for your efforts, and keep with the good vibes,
Take care,
Chouki!^^

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I participated in Vey Nightshard's offering of the Happiness spell, that was geared towards bringing more luck in my life. I was given a nice write-up:

"For you, I have this crystal robin, (astral item) (Orange, white, and brown, coloured crystal) which I have spun the happiness energy into, with your uplifting thoughts in mind. It should also attract birds, as well as encourage some good fortune, should you work honestly and well. :)
It can be worn as a pendant, it's about the size of two thimbles, or, you can hang it from somewhere.

I hope it helps you find more happiness, and I wish you the best."

A few days later,I found a discarded lottery ticket that was a $100 winner. I like the idea of the crystal robin, Vey has great energy, and is nice to work with 1ak

soul
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Vey Nightshard wrote:
soul wrote:hmm shop link please ...
I do not have a shop at the moment, and I am not sure I am allowed to provide a shop link in this area.
I have a certain site in mind that I will use when I do go to create a shop however, and I appreciate the interest. :)
If I am allowed to provide details in a seller review thread, (I do not know) then I shall mention where I'll be locating it.

For now, the items I've been looking for feedback on, has been items I have been offering as-is, on a thread, (no cost involved) to test out what others think of my spell-capabilities, and so on.

Cheers!
oh i missed your offering , maybe i will keep my eyes wide open from ON <3

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Chouki wrote:Hello Vey and thank you so much for your free offering!^^

This morning i have dream about pendants, none of them where blue, but pendants anyway!^^
I will see from now on how your Spell of Hapiness will manifest in my life
and i will give you after some time, a overall feedback of what i feel or see with it,

Thanks for your efforts, and keep with the good vibes,
Take care,
Chouki!^^
And thank you for the feedback Chouki, I'm glad you like it, and I hope that it helps you. :)

Take care!
Abundance wrote:I participated in Vey Nightshard's offering of the Happiness spell, that was geared towards bringing more luck in my life. I was given a nice write-up:

"For you, I have this crystal robin, (astral item) (Orange, white, and brown, coloured crystal) which I have spun the happiness energy into, with your uplifting thoughts in mind. It should also attract birds, as well as encourage some good fortune, should you work honestly and well. :)
It can be worn as a pendant, it's about the size of two thimbles, or, you can hang it from somewhere.

I hope it helps you find more happiness, and I wish you the best."

A few days later,I found a discarded lottery ticket that was a $100 winner. I like the idea of the crystal robin, Vey has great energy, and is nice to work with 1ak
Aw shucks thank you! It's cool to hear about things that have happened like that, and I hope it goes to bring you more positivity and happiness. :) Take care!
soul wrote: oh i missed your offering , maybe i will keep my eyes wide open from ON <3
No worries, and take care Soul.

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thanks Vey, you are welcome!^^

Return to “Seller Review”