Who are the 'angels of light' that most of humanity has had contact with?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

We had a discussion in the chat awhile back and it was mentioned how a large amount of angels in general are 'scary looking', and kind of not so friendly towards humanity in general. But I would like to ask then who would be the types of angels that followed the 'light ways' which humans have tried to reach out to frequently since the rise of Abrahamic religion/so forth? Which somebody questioned 'might not even be actual angels' so idk. Its said that the Vatican/Chuch were helped by Bronwyn angels in constructing the Sistine Chapel.

The Church and others are responsible for the portrayal of angels as great looking winged beings, atleast in the west. Interactions with many other beings besides angels were generally banned or discouraged in Europe, and disrespecting them or trying to speak of them badly could land you punishment.

Humanity in the last thousand years has built up some sort of relationship with a certain type of angel, despite the Church well using questionable techniques to make humans subservient to and serve angels including after death which their culture considered an honor. The Enochian immortals called The Powers, and their duty to protect humanity from BA entities/spirits might be due to the high demand from humans for angels who would do it.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Or better way to put it what are the groups/types of angels and their motivations? Well they would be different I know and not all the same.

What would have some other angels thought in general of some religions trying to make humanity more subservient to them in life/death, and try to have us accept/try to follow what they interpret to be their values? Would any have accepted the opportunity to collect some spirits of those raised to be so?

On a different thread somebody who keeps a spirit from 'Europe under time of Church rule' confirms that they were taught to value purity more, and behave say very gentlemanly in public to exhibit that quality to others which is a thing many angels value in general?

The Church/people put up statues of angels or images of them in many places and areas including in human graveyards/burial grounds. Sometimes in hopes that the beings would send somebody to collect or guide their spirits.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

In Scripture, the apparition of an angel (when it's not masquerading as a human) has frequently been marked by the angel's conversation opener with the human viewer being, "Fear not". This suggests to me that it's a rather alarming sight for the average person to suddenly See An Angel In True Form. Doubly so when they are acting as messengers of the Divine. Even those of us whose religious beliefs include a Deity that legitimately cares about each follower are going to get a bit wound up at the idea that we're receiving a telegram directly from above.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Google the St. Michael Chaplet. It names multiple kinds of angels, who I presume perform different duties within the heavenly hierarchy.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:In Scripture, the apparition of an angel (when it's not masquerading as a human) has frequently been marked by the angel's conversation opener with the human viewer being, "Fear not". This suggests to me that it's a rather alarming sight for the average person to suddenly See An Angel In True Form. Doubly so when they are acting as messengers of the Divine. Even those of us whose religious beliefs include a Deity that legitimately cares about each follower are going to get a bit wound up at the idea that we're receiving a telegram directly from above.
So they were a certain type of angels then.

Would you say there was really some kind of relation between them/their leaders(Most likely the Enochians called The Powers) & the humans of old in said context and acted like some kind of 'colony' under their rule, or not really? Would they have benefited from humans wanting/offering their spirits to be collected after death?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Google around for Catholic definitions of St. Michael the Archangel. The St. Michael Chaplet, a Catholic prayer ritual similar to the Rosary, describes him as "Chief and Commander of the Heavenly Host".

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Google around for Catholic definitions of St. Michael the Archangel. The St. Michael Chaplet, a Catholic prayer ritual similar to the Rosary, describes him as "Chief and Commander of the Heavenly Host".
I understand and I'm aware, but wanted to see if there was anything I should know if I want to maintain respect with whoever are the 'circle of angels' that make decisions/rules/punishments in their realm. Since I consider myself loyal to or allies with them at the very least?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Outside of having the impression that Throne Angels guard, serve, or have other duties connected to the Throne of God, and knowing that St. Michael the Archangel commands the heavenly host, I'm not entirely sure which types of angels are responsible for fulfilling which duties. Though we can surmise, from Gabriel's appearance as a messenger in Scripture, that he and perhaps other angels bring/have brought messages from the Divine.

Return to “Angels”