How do I channel/switch properly?

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello dear all 2lv
I've been wondering if you could maybe give me some advice or knowledge about channeling and switching?

I have tried this before, but in the end, it never worked. Right now I've been asked if I really think it did not work, or if I just like to put it that way? I think something happened sometime, but I wasn't sure if it was me or them. How do I know? How does it feel? Do you even feel something when they guide your hand/voice or are you far away in your mind?

My experiences when I tried to channel have been the same over and over again, I was still very aware of myself - sometimes felt like floating though. Same with switching - which I only tried with my Tulpa as of now. I would get the feeling of another energy close to me, connecting with me and then it was like being one. But I wouldn't let go. I was told by them to let go, that I need to let go for this to work and that I don't have to worry. I couldn't, I don't know how to exactly. I trust them, so it's not that.

Sometimes it was like I wanted to say something, but I thought these were my own thoughts and so I did not speak. It did not seem rational. I know it does not have to be, but all of this is so confusing to me! 2dz Of course, they can sound like your thoughts, but how do I know for sure that I'm not just talking nonsense?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Mm I guess you'd need to:
1. Let go of your control of the body. Restrict and relax the mind, let the body move whatever it wants. Maybe jerking movement, maybe some strange pose, maybe it wants to walk over that spot, maybe mumbling some unintelligible words, etc. Don't analyze this with your mind, just follow along.
2. Play along. During those sessions, there would be times when you're not sure whether it's you or the companion who move the body or talk. Even if you suspect that it's you, just do it anyway, and keep doing it while restricting your own control.
3. Have another person, hopefully experienced person, to monitor you and for just-in-case kind of scenario.
4. Don't forget protection : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing dook wrote:Mm I guess you'd need to:
1. Let go of your control of the body. Restrict and relax the mind, let the body move whatever it wants. Maybe jerking movement, maybe some strange pose, maybe it wants to walk over that spot, maybe mumbling some unintelligible words, etc. Don't analyze this with your mind, just follow along.
2. Play along. During those sessions, there would be times when you're not sure whether it's you or the companion who move the body or talk. Even if you suspect that it's you, just do it anyway, and keep doing it while restricting your own control.
3. Have another person, hopefully experienced person, to monitor you and for just-in-case kind of scenario.
4. Don't forget protection : )
Thank you, that insight seems very helpful to me! I just hope that I am able to implement that ^^

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

There are layers to channeling, I would say it falls along a spectrum and delving into the more advanced practice of this necessarily involves dipping your feet into what at first seems to be frivolous exploration.

You have to release to it and that involves becoming more and more comfortable engaging the random influx of energies that arise within you, even if they seem to emerge from your rational self. Your mind will do everything to remain in control and so sometimes when first beginning these practices that is the only gateway through which those outside energies are granted space to manifest through. The more you open to that, the less your rationality will inhibit you and the deeper the process is embedded, until it just deviates ever further into your own unique strengths.

I would also suggest exploring trance work and meditations on nothingness, finding that 'sweet spot' of conscious release is a very important component and sometimes that is groundwork that needs to be mastered beforehand, the only way through which you may access the true reach of channeling you desire and are potentially capable of.

into my diamond matrix.....

Return to “Educational Material”