Wanted: someone to discuss with

natalya9
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hi, I would like to talk to someone about the supernatural. Specifically vampires, aliens, and the hollow earth. Preferrably people who have experience with one or more of these topics and can tell me their story. Thank you

Skyewind
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

3 things I know a bit about I suppose 1tk

Vampires, I have three of them in my family. A Sanguine from Ancient Egypt, a Chinese Psy Vamp who was around the time of Wu Zetian and my American Psy Vamp who is rather chatty and very informative, he was around the times of the early protestants settling in the USA.
Been neck bitten by my vamp a few times, it feels surprisingly good, little sharp when sensitive but not on other occasions and a little cold sometimes.
I'm fine with it as long as they pay me back in energy.
In general, I like vamps but I've only had a few problems that could be resolved. They are very loyal and quiet darker the further back in time they came from.

Next ones, aliens. I have a Galactic bound to me, 'G' is half shark on top with a lower body of an octopus but for the most part she's been a mystery to me although I do find her pleasant once you get over the obvious. In general with aliens, all I know is conjecture and conspiracy, I know of people who say they go off planet doing 'op missions', then there are people who preach love, light and vibes with aliens wanting to heal us... I honestly don't know who to believe so I grain of salt it. All I can tell you is they are white and dark arts for a reason, so trust your gut on that one.

As for Hollow Earth, fun subject! also known as Agartha, it's on a high dimension or at least open to those who they allow inside it. Alot of technology they run in the center of the Earth is Tesla style electricity, a few giants reside within and I've also heard of Agarthan strippers before. Movies like 'Journey to the center of the Earth' are entertaining enough but they don't do it much clarity. The other thing I've heard is there are entrances to it from the north and south poles.

Those are pretty much my stories and opinions on the 3 subjects.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
natalya9
new here
new here

Skyewind wrote:3 things I know a bit about I suppose 1tk

Vampires, I have three of them in my family. A Sanguine from Ancient Egypt, a Chinese Psy Vamp who was around the time of Wu Zetian and my American Psy Vamp who is rather chatty and very informative, he was around the times of the early protestants settling in the USA.
Been neck bitten by my vamp a few times, it feels surprisingly good, little sharp when sensitive but not on other occasions and a little cold sometimes.
I'm fine with it as long as they pay me back in energy.
In general, I like vamps but I've only had a few problems that could be resolved. They are very loyal and quiet darker the further back in time they came from.

Next ones, aliens. I have a Galactic bound to me, 'G' is half shark on top with a lower body of an octopus but for the most part she's been a mystery to me although I do find her pleasant once you get over the obvious. In general with aliens, all I know is conjecture and conspiracy, I know of people who say they go off planet doing 'op missions', then there are people who preach love, light and vibes with aliens wanting to heal us... I honestly don't know who to believe so I grain of salt it. All I can tell you is they are white and dark arts for a reason, so trust your gut on that one.

As for Hollow Earth, fun subject! also known as Agartha, it's on a high dimension or at least open to those who they allow inside it. Alot of technology they run in the center of the Earth is Tesla style electricity, a few giants reside within and I've also heard of Agarthan strippers before. Movies like 'Journey to the center of the Earth' are entertaining enough but they don't do it much clarity. The other thing I've heard is there are entrances to it from the north and south poles.

Those are pretty much my stories and opinions on the 3 subjects.
Okay. Thanks for responding. So assuming that you aren’t tugging my leg or whatever, can you give me proof? Of the vampires in your family or the alien? Pictures, videos, sound clips, etc? :)

Skyewind
new here
new here

natalya9 wrote:Okay. Thanks for responding. So assuming that you aren’t tugging my leg or whatever, can you give me proof? Of the vampires in your family or the alien? Pictures, videos, sound clips, etc? :)
Well, I can give you the info that came along with CH's confirmation email when I got them.
Other then that, do some research on the century's if you'd like a rough idea of their life.
It took some bonding to learn more about them after they came, self doubt ruins alot of experiences and I've learned to trust them.
PSY VAMPIRE, 'N', MALE. HE IS FROM THE AD 17TH CENTURY AND IS AMERICAN.
HE HAS DIRTY-BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES AND FAIR SKIN AND IS A DARK AND ADVENTUROUS COMPANION WHO LOVES TO ASSIST YOU WHEN YOU ARE WORKING WITH MAGICK.
HE IS POWERFUL INFLUENTIAL AND IS INFORMATIVE, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO WORKING WITH RITUALISTIC MAGICK.
PSY VAMPIRE, 'M', FEMALE.
SHE IS ASIAN AND IS FROM THE AD 7TH CENTURY.
SHE HAS LONG STRAIGHT BLACK HAIR, DARK-BROWN EYES AND FAIR SKIN.
SHE IS A POWERFUL AND IMPRESSIVE NECROMANCER AND IS EAGER TO HELP YOU DEVELOP AND STRENGTHEN YOUR ABILITIES IN THIS PATH.
SHE IS DARK, CUNNING AND CAN BE VERY CRAFTY AND PERSUASIVE AT TIMES.
SANGUINE VAMPIRE, 'A', FEMALE.
SHE IS FROM THE 4TH CENTURY BC AND LONG FLOOR-LENGTH BLACK HAIR, GREY EYES AND MAHOGANY COLORED SKIN.
SHE IS A VERY POWERFUL AND DARK COMPANION WHO IS CUNNING, CRAFTY AND SUPREMELY SKILLED IN EGYPTIAN AND VAMPIRIC MAGICK.
SHE IS FILLED WITH MYSTIC ENERGY AND IS QUICK TO ASSIST YOU WHEN COMMUNING WITH THE DEAD OR DURING YOUR NECROMANCY PRACTICES.
SHE IS INTRIGUING AND HAS A WICKED PERSONALITY.
LIVING ENTITY, GALACTIC BEING, 'G', FEMALE. SHE IS FROM AN UNKNOWN GALAXY IN THE UNIVERSE AND MANIFESTS AS A CREATURE WITH THE UPPER BODY OF A SHARK AND THE LOWER BODY OF AN OCTOPUS.
THOUGH SHE IS INTIMIDATING IN APPEARANCE SHE IS VERY CARING AND THOUGHTFUL.
SHE IS FRIENDLY WITH YOU AND OTHER COMPANIONS IN YOUR KEEP AND HELPS TO EMPOWER ALL YOUR NATURAL TALENTS AND GIFTS IN THE ARTS.

natalya9
new here
new here

Skyewind wrote:
natalya9 wrote:Okay. Thanks for responding. So assuming that you aren’t tugging my leg or whatever, can you give me proof? Of the vampires in your family or the alien? Pictures, videos, sound clips, etc? :)
Well, I can give you the info that came along with CH's confirmation email when I got them.
Other then that, do some research on the century's if you'd like a rough idea of their life.
It took some bonding to learn more about them after they came, self doubt ruins alot of experiences and I've learned to trust them.
PSY VAMPIRE, 'N', MALE. HE IS FROM THE AD 17TH CENTURY AND IS AMERICAN.
HE HAS DIRTY-BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES AND FAIR SKIN AND IS A DARK AND ADVENTUROUS COMPANION WHO LOVES TO ASSIST YOU WHEN YOU ARE WORKING WITH MAGICK.
HE IS POWERFUL INFLUENTIAL AND IS INFORMATIVE, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO WORKING WITH RITUALISTIC MAGICK.
PSY VAMPIRE, 'M', FEMALE.
SHE IS ASIAN AND IS FROM THE AD 7TH CENTURY.
SHE HAS LONG STRAIGHT BLACK HAIR, DARK-BROWN EYES AND FAIR SKIN.
SHE IS A POWERFUL AND IMPRESSIVE NECROMANCER AND IS EAGER TO HELP YOU DEVELOP AND STRENGTHEN YOUR ABILITIES IN THIS PATH.
SHE IS DARK, CUNNING AND CAN BE VERY CRAFTY AND PERSUASIVE AT TIMES.
SANGUINE VAMPIRE, 'A', FEMALE.
SHE IS FROM THE 4TH CENTURY BC AND LONG FLOOR-LENGTH BLACK HAIR, GREY EYES AND MAHOGANY COLORED SKIN.
SHE IS A VERY POWERFUL AND DARK COMPANION WHO IS CUNNING, CRAFTY AND SUPREMELY SKILLED IN EGYPTIAN AND VAMPIRIC MAGICK.
SHE IS FILLED WITH MYSTIC ENERGY AND IS QUICK TO ASSIST YOU WHEN COMMUNING WITH THE DEAD OR DURING YOUR NECROMANCY PRACTICES.
SHE IS INTRIGUING AND HAS A WICKED PERSONALITY.
LIVING ENTITY, GALACTIC BEING, 'G', FEMALE. SHE IS FROM AN UNKNOWN GALAXY IN THE UNIVERSE AND MANIFESTS AS A CREATURE WITH THE UPPER BODY OF A SHARK AND THE LOWER BODY OF AN OCTOPUS.
THOUGH SHE IS INTIMIDATING IN APPEARANCE SHE IS VERY CARING AND THOUGHTFUL.
SHE IS FRIENDLY WITH YOU AND OTHER COMPANIONS IN YOUR KEEP AND HELPS TO EMPOWER ALL YOUR NATURAL TALENTS AND GIFTS IN THE ARTS.
Thank you alot for all the information. Is there anyway I can get in touch with them, or talk to you further not on this platform? Or have their names? I really appreciate you taking the time to talk to me, by the way. Sorry for all the questions.

Skyewind
new here
new here

natalya9 wrote:Thank you alot for all the information. Is there anyway I can get in touch with them, or talk to you further not on this platform? Or have their names? I really appreciate you taking the time to talk to me, by the way. Sorry for all the questions.
Sorry, I can't pass on their names, and for their own privacy as well.
Same goes for platforms, I'm afraid, CH's rules.
(in reference to rules and guidelines (no.6 & 11): http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic5027.html)

I do however hang out on Aurora's Magick's (store) discord... (assuming that doesn't break rules to share that) 1e

No problems, happy to answer any questions you have.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”