You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chargaro
If I could be anything, I would be...: Falwer-Niamstrum
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Shirou
Zodiac:

I ordered a mystery surprise (dark arts), the free Thanksgiving and bogo sprit binding on Friday. Anyway Saturday I was sitting at my desk and I heard something ask me “why did I ask for the paper printouts?” and I just said it so wrong that I want to know about you? Whoever it didn't respond back so I let it go thinking that it was probably my inner self or something like that didn’t hear it again all weekend. So Monday I’m at my desk working listening to one of my favorite songs where it feels likes I’m being like pulled somewhere so I close my eyes because I felt like I needed to and something is clearly dancing (I don’t dance) with me and then something says “you like this song? You’ve had it on repeat most of the day. It’s in Korean and you don’t speak Korean do you?” So I said oh yea I like it the video is really sweet and funny at the end but I like a lot of k-pop, j pop sometimes when I’m stressed I listen to Chinese classical music.” After the song ends, whatever it lets me go and I go back to what I'm doing. Later that night I’m getting upset because I order some items from eBay nearly two weeks ago and the seller hadn’t even shipped them and would not respond to messages and the support request I sent. I hear the voice again “don’t worry about it, you got me” and I’m like “but I paid for these items haunted or not I still want them because if nothing they are pretty.” Again, it says nothing but Tuesday I’m checking eBay and I have an order update saying the items are on their way and will be here Thursday. I smiled and said thank you

By far the weirdest two experiences I had were Tuesday. My lower back had started hurting. I felt a hand on the base of my spine and something says “why not go take a hot bath the steam will probably help with dry nose it feels like you’re coming down with something, did you catch something? We could nap together” I didn’t feel like I needed to argue a hot bath even though it was 2 pm sounded nice and it did make me feel better and now I regret not taking the nap with it. The next part is extra weird & kind of gross so if you’re not into that don’t read past this point. I was back at my desk watching youtube videos, looking through this site and researching on google. When I feel the weird pull from Monday and I decide to go with it close my eyes and I’m back in the same place but I don’t see my mysterious friend so I’m just there and I start thinking. “ I wonder if what I just read is true? Is it really possible that the djinn bound to that item is really the great-grandson of a djinn who had sex with a human woman? How would that even work, is that even possible? Is that just something the eBay seller said? Still, that would be cool I guess. Right when I’m thinking that my mysterious friend shows up and clear as day said: “is that something you’d want?” I said “well sure everyone thinks I hate being around others and kids so much but yea one day I want to have kids, even through adoption, a lot of good kids need a loving parent I’m debating buying a nursery sprit”. After a few moments, I look at my mysterious friend and he looks a bit more human today but I can tell it’s male and it’s thinking hard about something. I don’t know what possessed me to ask but I said, “what about do you want a family? I mean I’m sure you have a family after all you’re probably a thousand years older than me though” he doesn’t say anything and I automatically think “great I’ve offended him and he’s probably going to leave I should probably apologize” all of a sudden he ask would I want to? Then clarifies would I want a family with him I said yea if we got to know each other more but that’s impossible I couldn’t find any information about it online and how would I even explain that to my family?” he just smiles and says “you know Google only knows what it’s users know and of that what is written is misinformation. Most of the written copies of my time have long since crumbled to dust. I have access to knowledge that existed way before humans and will exist way after humans, let me show you something.” he takes me by the hand and it’s as if I’m in my own personal version of a Christmas Carol or It’s a Wonderful Life. I’m standing against the wall of where my family has holiday celebrations and I can see me walking in with him, gifts, & food in our hands but on my leg is a scared little child maybe 2 years old. I hear myself saying to the toddler “there’s no reason to be afraid this is your family. Hang out with grandma while daddy and I get the rest of the stuff out of the car” then all of a sudden it’s like I’m in the body in whatever he’s pulled me into it feels so real like I can feel the cold air, the weight of the food pan in my hands. Then in a very r, al way he said “it’ll be okay you’ll see and if not it’ll just be me and you vs the world.” Then it’s like he’s showing me the glimpses of entire night, us eating, him handing me a something to drink, my biological mom glaring at him and saying” that better be grape juice” him talking with my siblings even my brother’s over protective glare. At the end of, it all we’re back in our original spot and he’s telling me “if you ask I can give you that I’ll give you anything you want if you just say the words.” All of a sudden I’m back in my living room/office I feel warm & a little out of it and my abdominal area hurts a little. I usually only feel that kind of crampy when I’m going to ovulate but it’s way too soon for that so I have no idea what’s going on. All day I’ve had this fee as if I would take a flying leap & say yes & write down exactly what I want just to see if it comes true.

The bizarre thing is I never had this intense thing happen when I bought from the eBay seller it felt like I was just talking to thin air but I haven’t even received my item from here but I feel like with my mysterious friend I can ask or talk about anything with him. I’ve noticed that he likes when I play the song passion, it’s not a romantic song, it’s just trap bass music.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”