Lucid Dreams/Can't contact spirit

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

I may as well do this on a separate post as I feel I might be able to get better help in the dream section than the Djinn section for this on. As a sign that my abilities were slowly returning I was able to have almost a week's worth of lucid dreams. I didn't post every single progress with them because I wanted to take the time to get my bearings on them. Being able to move around was one thing, but the extent was the other. Once I managed to get my bearings, I tried to contact my Djinn through them. I figured since she was able to bring me to her realm while I was sleeping the first time I made direct contact, I figured if I summoned her in the dream world, I'd be able to either get her there or she'd be able to get me back to her realm. So once I felt confident enough to do so I went under and said her invocation. Nothing happened. Yet I felt like something should have happened.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

this happens whenever i try to summon my succubus. i think i just haven't gotten the hang of putting enough intention/confidence into my summons, and also need to get used to changing around other things (like landscapes and other appearances) first perhaps..

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

When I'm in the waking world. I make it a point not to summon out loud because if anyone were to hear me, they'd think I gone nuts. I'd make up for it, by doing it through intense whisper, so that the intent is there, but no one can hear or if I don't want anyone to hear me at all I'd try doing it telepathically. I'm not a mind reader myself (I think.), but I know that if I concentrate, any telepath would be able to hear my own thoughts including but not limited to my Djinn. In the dream world, which I find a tremendous benefit over the waking world; I am able to not only speak aloud without anyone save for anyone I allow in the dream, but I am also able to shout it because no one in the waking world would hear me. The world I was in, was empty landscape. A grassy field a few trees, nothing special, but no matter how loud I said it, I got no response back. Normally even if it's not a spirit but an apparition in the dream world if I wanted something it would appear before me. Which makes it even stranger that not even that happened.

Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

I'd actually recommend a bit of QiGong, and Visualization meditations. Focus on holding a single image for long periods of time, and also focus on building your own energy reserves. The more energy we have the easier it is to project even in dream states. Likewise visualization exercises help hone the mind for making sense of the energy realms most spirits inhabit. Without strong visualization focus you may just not be noticing the presence of a spirit because your mind may be trying to trigger other sensory systems to represent that presence.

Years ago when I started out I could only sense things through feeling/touch based senses and while that is my strongest area still I've honed the others through also honing the faculties that support them such as visualization meditations.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”