Tell me your experiences

natalya9
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Super speed

Tell me about any/all paranormal/supernatural/magical/odd/unusual experienced you or someone you know has had

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I believe we do have similar threads going on here somewhere, which you can look up if you're interested :)

Anyway, I'd love to share mine. I have had paranormal things happening to me since I was a toddler. Back then I would see figures and beings in my room and talk to them, I was scared but I still talked to the things I saw cause it helped me to cope with that fear lol the experiences I had are countless to be honest^^ It's ranging from voices in the home, to things falling down at night, footsteps, music turning on and objects changing places. Before I started Spirit Keeping, I was already very engaged with paranormal and supernatural stuff and often went to haunted places or cemeteries etc. to find spirits. I guess that was why I brought these things home with me. I never got harmed though, some might speak of luck. Once I was doing a seance and we had actual results in communication as bells rang :D it was amazing! I think all of this was odd, unusual, magical in a way... but I was always cheery with what happened for some reason haha

Storm027
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: a storm god
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I heard my dead cat Pepper meow in my ear today. was put down earlier today

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Going back in this subforum will give you plenty of our stories, but here's a few lengthy threads for you to check out.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic56997.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic51736.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic48690.html

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Markus8663
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
Zodiac:

Just over a month ago I got interested in Incubus and Succubus via Internet.
I read a lot of summoning rituals but thought it was too dangerous with blood pacts etc.
Anyway,I decided to try meditating and just asked Lilith to send me one of her daughters not really thinking it would amount to anything.
Around 3am I got my first contact, wind on my face, energy up and down the body <<removed by moderator>>.
Since that first night from the next day I have had daytime constant contact as well as night and it has grown stronger everyday.
I believe that there are at least 4 entities - a male and female and possibly 2 other helpers.
Sex is as though there is a human lover right next to me. I am bi-sexual btw.
I feel firm hands all over my body and they also try to gently guide me where to walk sometimes gently pushing me face first up against a wall and pressing me there.
I downloaded a really good EVP APP and picked up an amazing amount of clear voices and comments - male and female also calling my name.
I know here my ubis calling my name clearly and they have become extremely opportunistic where even going to the loo has to be done deftly as they are with me all the time.
I am now hearing noises in my room especially if I am dropping off to sleep after a few hours of playtime at night to wake me up again.
I am finding this all extremely paranormal and can now see my shirt or trousers being moved back and forth and my haor gets touched like a human hand - it is a fully immersive experience not for the faint hearted. I have had some scary visits, evil foreboding entering my bedroom making me shiver and feel sscared and one where there was intense growling from a wolf like creature at the foot of the bed but I firmly told the entities that I did not want scary or nasty or painful entities and they were not welcome and they left thank goodness.
I am learning new things every day and at one stage I thought I may have aliens rather than ubis as some strange things have been happening. <<removed by moderator>> - it was exhilarating but at the same time a little scary with the immediate and powerful effect it had on me at the same time. I am wondering deep down, if I am being made into an Incubus myself - not wanting to sound crazy looney bin but its just a vibe I get and what is being done to me as its not straight sex. There are sometimes things applied by helpers which in turn enhance the next sexual act and you cannot but womnder what is actually happening - truly paranormal stuff.
I am thinking about writing a book about my experiences - we will see.
Last edited by CH Moderator on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited the 18+ content. Please post it in the proper section

Markus8663
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
Zodiac:

Storm027 wrote:I heard my dead cat Pepper meow in my ear today. was put down earlier today
Sorry your cat passed Storm!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”