Waiting

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

I have a new order being processed right now.
I feel like I'm waiting for Christmas morning.
I chose one spirit because their name was similar to a place I'm interested in visiting...the other day I was watching House Hunters International and someone from California was moving to same place. There was an interruption and I didn't see the end if the episode...a few hours later I had an email saying my order had been assigned to a team member and was being processed. <3

Last week Crete came up several times for me..never knew the origin of the minatour.. randomly ran across this story just a few minutes ago..made my feel as my new minatour family member is saying hi.

Yesterday I met a family by the last name of Hippoleete..made me think of my new Hippogryph..didn't remember they dealt with the impossible...a reoccurring theme in my life..

Hopefully they will be shipped out next week.
Two things I noticed that are new experiences..( not sure if it's the family from this new order...or an order received last week end from another seller)
Sunday night /early Monday morning as I took a step I noticed there was electric blue light..it was very beautiful.
Yesterday, a friend told me someone attempted to access their online account...as I read the message I heard a certain name whispered to me...in my mind the accussed person's name appeared on a white sheet of paper.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”