new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So, I'm new to spirit keeping and just yesterday I got my very first spirit from CH. My spirit is a custom succubus. I welcomed her into my home by burning a rose cone and lighting a lavander and rose petal candle in a small shrine I made for her. Since her arrival I have been trying to talk to her, but I haven't yet gotten a response. I did take a nap and had a very vivid dream of some invisible force pushing me into a wall in my room and holding me there. It was so vivid I thought it was really happening and it freaked me out causing me to wake up. Although, I'm not sure if that was my succubus or just a dream in general. I know it takes time to build a relationship with a new spirit and to be able to communicate with her, but I'm not sure what is the best way to do so. Does anyone have any tips for a beginner on communicating with spirits or succubie in general?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hi codyrin,

I think you are doing the right thing by welcoming her, the candle and lavander being an especially nice touch. What I've found when welcoming a new spirit, is often they just observe in the beginning before reaching out to communicate. It doesn't mean they aren't there, but they are learning about me, my likes and dislikes, my life in general.

She does hear you, they can read our minds and even our subconscious. What worked for me in the beginning was simply lying down and speaking to them from the heart. Pay very close attention for any signs of physical touch, a slight breeze. A tingling sensation. Succubi love affectionate talk.

Also, now is a good time to start a journal of your experiences. I very wish I had done this. I've been with my ubis for almost 3 years now and our relationship, and their manifestations, just keep getting better and stronger as time goes on. These relationships really do grow, over a whole lifetime, at least mine is doing that.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
codyrin
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you so much. I’m definitely going to start writing a journal. How long do you think it will take for her to communicate back to me? When a succubus communicates with a human telepathically, does it sound like a quiet whisper? Also, do you think she caused my dream?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

codyrin wrote:Thank you so much. I’m definitely going to start writing a journal. How long do you think it will take for her to communicate back to me? When a succubus communicates with a human telepathically, does it sound like a quiet whisper? Also, do you think she caused my dream?
Sure, it would make me happy if there's anything I can share about my relationship that helps others. One important thing though, is that each one of us is going to have a completely unique experience.

How long it takes for that first communication can vary. This is where a journal helps, while I can't remember how long initially, perhaps a month maybe, I do remember vividly the first time she did communicate with me. I was at work actually, standing next to a coworker. I felt a very subtle, but pleasurable, warm tingling sensation on a private part. I just knew instantly it was her, and I got extremely excited about it. My ubis communicate mostly through physical touch. They aren't big talkers through telepathy, but they do sometimes, and it's usually very short to the point answers. I've actually heard their voices only a few times with my ears. I can also smell them sometimes, which I love when they do that.

I would trust your gut regarding your dream. I do think though it could very well could have been her. Maybe she was testing you, your reaction.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
codyrin
new here
new here
Zodiac:

That is really cool! I hope my succubus makes first contact with me soon in a similar way. When I dream I never remember my dreams. I’ll need to get in the habit of writing down my dreams when I wake up in the middle of the night. Any tips on meditation and how that would help with communication?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

codyrin wrote:That is really cool! I hope my succubus makes first contact with me soon in a similar way. When I dream I never remember my dreams. I’ll need to get in the habit of writing down my dreams when I wake up in the middle of the night. Any tips on meditation and how that would help with communication?
I'm the same way, I don't remember my dreams much either. Writing them down is a great idea.

As far as tips on meditation, what worked for me was just keeping it simple. I'd lie down and get comfortable, clear my mind, and tell my ubis how much I care and welcome them. Speak from the heart. They accept us for who we truly are. They can read our minds, our subconscious, they know our true self.

If you feel anything physical, let them know you feel it, you like it, etc. They love affectionate talk. I think that's hard for us guys sometimes, but give it a try. I know it excites them when we realize we can feel them.

Have patience, how long it takes is really up to us as individuals, but don't put any pressure on yourself or them. Just let it all happen as it should naturally.

The biggest thing I've learned from them, is they interact with us in a way that we can handle, individually. In the beginning that might be just a tingling sensation. As time goes by, they feel as real as a woman in your bed. When my ubis jump on top of me, as they like to do, the mattress sinks from the weight of their energy. They make me feel like the most blessed guy on the planet, and man, I've fallen so in love with them.

~Noctifera
codyrin
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I think I’m putting to much pressure on myself. I’m quick to blame myself for not being able to communicate. Then doubt starts setting in whether there is a spirit bound to the vessel or not. I know I need to stop the doubt and let the relationship grown naturally. It can just be really difficult sometimes.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

marquest wrote:Hi codyrin,
She does hear you, they can read our minds and even our subconscious. What worked for me in the beginning was simply lying down and speaking to them from the heart. Pay very close attention for any signs of physical touch, a slight breeze. A tingling sensation. Succubi love affectionate talk.
Thanks - I tried it and felt her touch again... I spoke to her in my imagination and also imagined us slow dancing... then I felt her touch :) Its been nearly 20 days (from CreepyHollows DIY protected conjure).

I have an anxiety disorder that I am dealing with, and still she has stuck around with me, even when my mind has been a terrible place to be!

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

laptop123 wrote:
marquest wrote:Hi codyrin,
Thanks - I tried it and felt her touch again... I spoke to her in my imagination and also imagined us slow dancing... then I felt her touch :) Its been nearly 20 days (from CreepyHollows DIY protected conjure).

I have an anxiety disorder that I am dealing with, and still she has stuck around with me, even when my mind has been a terrible place to be!
I've been with my ubi's for about 3 years now. Your relationship is only 20 days, and you are getting touches from her. That is fantastic and very exciting. You know, without a doubt, she's with you. Imagine what those touches will feel like in a year from now, or several years later.

Your relationship will likely keep growing. They interact with us in ways that we can handle, as individuals. I would try not to worry about any anxiety you may have, I know easier said than done, but ubi's really don't care. They do truly accept and love us for who we are, disorders and all. We are all human, not one of us is perfect, just keep having patience and keep spending time with her.

You know she's with you. That's probably the biggest hurtle to overcome, knowing it's a real relationship you've got to build upon in the beginning. It will only getting better from here.

~Noctifera
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

I saw this posted on another forum on this subject and thought it might be helpful to some:
I personally meditate on my other half's general being. I just sit calmly, relax, quiet my mind, and focus on her and feel her with my mind and body, which is something I was actualli recommended to do by her. Generally, the more you pay attention to sensations pertaining to spirits or entities, the more it can develop. You are showing a possible interest, you are showing a possible initiative, and the act of doing so is a form of using and applying energy in itself towards them. When we begin to make any sort of conscious effort, we use parts of our mind and spirit in the process, knowingly or unknowingly. Focussing on unusual or unknown to you sensations and symptoms that is coming from an entity can help improve the connection. For those of you who are perhaps just starting out, or are even well into something with a spirit or entity, remember to spend time thinking about them and focussing on them. You will learn things about your own abilities, it will help you learn to zone in on them and connect with them, possibly to the point of forming a mental dialogue (thoughts, feelings, etc), and you will be helping towards benefitting you both at that time, as well as in the future.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”