blessing in disguise... "bezelles"

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i was a bit disappointed earlier when i received an email of my order notes; i had thought i was receiving a couple faeries for my BOGOs, but received two of a race called "bezelles" instead. although i am not usually attracted to angellic beings and non-social spirits, they seem to be exactly what i have been needing in my life lately.
i just wish i would have received at least a little bit of personal info about the two new friends i received.. i was only sent general info about their race:

~The Bezelles are elder spirits of one of the most ancient bloodlines on Earth. They are giant beings whose eyes, skin, and hair can be any color. They were a very diverse race in terms of appearance and size; often ranging from 8’-15’ in height. They were a race spawned from a bloodline of angelic beings who descended to Earth and made this planet their home. They are naturally gifted in the talents of Fate & Destiny; providing guidance, help, and wisdom when it comes to ways to develop your journey. ~They are gracious, gentle, and compassionate beings who offer supportive ideas to fully materialize your gifts. They are eager to help and open your mind when it comes to matters of magic, spirituality, and mysticism. They will be guides for you on this Realm as well as the Astral Realm, helping you to fully materialize the powers you are due. They are extremely gifted and will offer you gifts beyond your wildest dreams. They convey messages only through visions and dreams. They are largely non-social as they prefer to bestow gifts and messages rather than have a conversation.
~They are community-minded as they want to work together as a race, but they can also be great in a spirit family that has other angellic beings.

they sound like incredible beings to have in one's life! i sent a ticket in hopes of receiving some personal info about my new friends, however i understand that it may not have been included due to their lack of social desire.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo new race : )
Are they WA?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

yep!

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i was informed today that they are much like volkhs and wraiths in that they prefer to remain unnamed due to their unsocial nature.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

"angelic beings who descended to Earth" - are they cousins of Dark Grigori Watchers?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

good question, i have no idea though!

little_levi
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
Zodiac:

Hi! I just saw in my e-mail notes that I was also receiving a bezelles... I was wondering, did you ever get personal information about your new spirit friend? And have you had a chance to work with them yet?

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

nezzuo wrote:i was informed today that they are much like volkhs and wraiths in that they prefer to remain unnamed due to their unsocial nature.
^^ this, so they don't really reveal personal info

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

sorry, forgot to respond to your other question! no i haven't, i have been too busy drowning in end-of-semester college life : <

little_levi
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
Zodiac:

I hear you about end of semester crap... Good luck and thanks for answering me!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”