Chocolate offering

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
RizomataNyan
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit animal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rizomata
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:They don't exactly 'eat' it so much as absorb the energy of or essence of it, if you know what I mean. Sometimes offerings can go physically missing to denote this, although it's rarer than the simple energy fluctuation of the offering.
So I would say, if you've left it out overnight or for a sufficient time after having offered it, consider the offering having been accepted/enjoyed. Besides this you need to depend on your intuition, when you feel the offering is done then you should dispose of/re-purpose it.
You can even share in that offering by eating of it yourself, which is a fun bonding experience (although sometimes the energy shift may make the offering inedible, and of course if it's been left out tooooo long..best to just respectfully dispose of it).

I would determine based on your dream that the offering has likely been accepted and enjoyed already!
Ah thank you for telling me all of that it clear the question I have been having for quite some time

and sorry for the late replay some stuff happen to my phone so I really can't use it for a while but its fine now

Slowly But Surely~

Return to “Connecting”