Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I don't know much about Character bindings... are the characters thought forms who have gained spirit like existence? or are they something else? I'm thinking of getting a binding from someone else... I'm not sure how the character would interact with me and I wont say who it is... but they are from a video game. I've always really liked this character... and do have a crush on them a little... which is weird because I don't think they would respond to that given their past. I really do feel though, that I need a binding of him. I just really find them fascinating... even though others wouldn't because of what they do and how old they are... I dont think hes a hell of a lot older... but still. He is a little different in his movies... : / would that compact into his video game life or? he might be considered darker dark arts, I'm not quite sure.

Who does the best character binds? and what experiences... if you're allowed to share... have you had?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It is possible that they are thoughtforms, created by the authors, empowered by many fans for years, making them egregore (or may even be godform). Another possibility is that they are real entities or the stories are really happened in other realms, and the authors tap into these realms or inspired by them in order to spread their (hi)stories.

Mmh, the only one I know offering character binding is DLM. Not sure about others.. : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

explanation is simple:
The astral is endless (infinite universe theorie) and you can actually look out for a universe, which "inspired" the author/creator of a series and bind characters from there (or a parallel universe)
(like DW said)
AFAIK DLM is the only one, who offer those. (mabe because you have to look out in the astral for them, instead of conjuring. The process itself takes abit more "effort")

I have 2 CBs from DLM and 3, which I found myself. The 2 from DLM were with me, before the binding was done (it was confirmed by DLM himself). They're really intense in their energy and very easy to sense and to communicate with.
When you get your CBs from DLM you can specify from which media you want to have the character and he does his best to find them for you (like I said...infinite universes-infinite possiblities)

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I believe that they are real entities that exist in other realms doing their own things but somehow people manage to tap into their realm and write stories about them x_x

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Who is DLM though? : /

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire

This is the link to character bindings from DLM. <<removed by moderator>>
Last edited by CH Moderator on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't link outside other sellers' listings outside Seller Review/Announcement sections

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

EvonyEmpress wrote:This is the link to character bindings from DLM. <<removed by moderator>>
it was removed by the moderator : / is the name just DLM?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Just google "Alpha Servitor" It's the first hit on Dr. google :) On the page, it's under "Spirits/Entities" > "Character Bindings"

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Cat Victoriam wrote:Just google "Alpha Servitor" It's the first hit on Dr. google :) On the page, it's under "Spirits/Entities" > "Character Bindings"
cool thankyou! <3

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

you're welcome :)

Return to “General Questions”