Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 124
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Eagles
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mother Caterpillar

Re: Healing

Postby Afy12 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:59 pm

Hi, I read more than 500 books about therapy: water, light, mental, energy.. But the most important I meditate, I practice everything what I read, Angel therapy, crystals therapy tetha healing I start from 2007 first book: The game of life and how to play it(2) , all the books Doreen Virtue, all the books Louise Hay, also I practice Qi Qong, Reiki, Yoga for health, breathing exercises for brain and more I mixed everything and I am very healthy if I 'm looking back 1 week at home 3 in hospital I make allergies because of medicine... But what I said is true in the first you must clean yourself light a candle for your spirit start same like confession but everything you must don't hiding nothing and ask for help, I do like that when I feel bad mood I hug the Earth and after I scream, next day guess I found this very nice CH, and more examples like this ,I think all start when you was smaller because of your family members I' m really sorry, immunity, you don't accept who you are, why me? If I am wrong please apology. Thank you, I wish you the best!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:24 am

Afy12 wrote:Hi, I read more than 500 books about therapy: water, light, mental, energy.. But the most important I meditate, I practice everything what I read, ...

If you meditate and practice everything you've read, all 500 books or more, I don't think you'd have enough time to do daily life stuff, e.g. working, socializing, etc : D
And some exercises shouldn't be mixed since they target specific purposes or use contradictory methods.

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Afy12
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 124
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Eagles
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mother Caterpillar

Postby Afy12 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:51 pm

Hi, yes, indeed was happy days for me but worth in my opinion.Dr Kenneth McAll Healing the genealogy tree

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”