It's a process

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

"Continue to achieve your real life goals as if they are not there, and they will be there to support you and pull you out of a bad situation when something is no longer right for you."
i feel this is a very significant idea. so many people begin this path and fall into believing that having a lovely spirit companion (or 50) is an immediate fix-all, and get very disappointed when that is rarely the case.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

nezzuo wrote:"Continue to achieve your real life goals as if they are not there, and they will be there to support you and pull you out of a bad situation when something is no longer right for you."
i feel this is a very significant idea. so many people begin this path and fall into believing that having a lovely spirit companion (or 50) is an immediate fix-all, and get very disappointed when that is rarely the case.
If I could go back in time, I would have taken that advice. Instead, I was at awe with my companions to the point of life paralysis. The mind can only focus on so many interests. I was so much more hungry to know more about the spirit world than the real world. Meanwhile all these cool technologies are being developed that I totally let slip by.

Also, had I just listened to all my psychic dreams, I would be a very rich woman right now! I'm just barely accepting their advice without judgement.

BTW, Nezzou, your picture looks like my favorite actress, Gillian Anderson!

"Man is what he sees in other people."
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

life paralysis... i like how you described that.
sometimes i fear i will slip into a similar state (my sweet boyfriend fears more so), so i appreciate your comment very much. while there are so many spirtual wonders to explore, our world is also incredible, and it allll should be appreciated!
and aww thank you... gillian is beautiful!

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

I like this advice! I'm going to try strengthening my clairaudience with this technique within the next few weeks.
The incredibly frustrating part for me is the fact that I KNOW I have some kind of gift, but it just seems so hard to pull it out and put it to work! I've been told I'm an empath, I frequently hear phantom sounds and words (once I heard an entire conversation in my living room between two men but their voices were muffled. It freaked me out, but was awesome at the same time!), and I've recently been hearing the ringing previously mention. In fact, just last week we were playing Dungeons and Dragons at my house and suddenly this very loud ringing sounded in my ear. I jumped and at the same time my dog started barking from the other room at something (there was nothing out of place and no one outside).
On a visual note, I see shadows out of the corner of my eye a lot and just last night I thought I saw some white shape walking up behind me (I thought it was my cat, but they were both sleeping in their box).

So, I know I'm on the right path but I wish there was something more I could do to speed this up! I know patience is a virtue and key to everything in life, but darn it all I've been wanting to speak with spirits since 2002 when I was 11! lol
Are there any other tips for clairaudience improvement?

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

@Dirty-paws, the basics are pretty much sitting in a quiet place and observing what you hear. Another fun practice mentioned other places is one where you play a guessing game where they say a color, number, object, etc., and you work on picking up what is being said.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Dirty-paws
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

Kitsune wrote:@Dirty-paws, the basics are pretty much sitting in a quiet place and observing what you hear. Another fun practice mentioned other places is one where you play a guessing game where they say a color, number, object, etc., and you work on picking up what is being said.
That sounds like fun. How do you verify what is being said with the guessing game? Would something like a pendulum or tarot deck work to confirm with them?

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i bought a cheap pack of playing cards a couple years ago, which can make for a nice bonding and psychic growth tool. i really enjoy bonding with a specific spirit at a time by asking them to send me an image of each card i pick up. i record how many i get correct. i was getting to a point where i was correct almost every time! it's very fun to observe that growth, and to get closer to your friends in the process.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”