Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Opening and developing your senses takes time, effort, and constant practice. It is also never like you'd expect it to be. The progression is not done overnight, and is different for everyone working on it, because we all have our different strengths and abilities. Take hearing as an example.

It took me a little over three years to finally hear as clear and focused as I can today. I can say it's almost like they are physically in the room with me. I say almost because even though it's clear and sharp, I need to be in a quiet place to hear well, as any sound in the physical is sharper than the flowing whisper of their voices and overrides their words. So I use the times late at night when my family and most of the neighborhood is asleep to converse with my companions.

Starting out, I could pretty much only hear ringing of various tones, followed by the sound of birds chirping (energy fluctuations) as my senses opened up as my hearing started to expand its range. After awhile, I could hear very foggy voices, but only able to make out hard syllables like /S/ and /D/. I was then able to recognize the words "Yes" and "No". More months of practice and I could recognize simple phrases in the same foggy whispering. I then began to hear the voices stronger and started to pick up tones of voice. The voices got stronger and clearer, tones more distinct, and I learned to recognize more words and phrases. The fogginess was now clearer and more focused, much less like soft whispers, and easier picked up. It got to the point where things were starting to become sharp and distinct. The clarity improved, and everything I heard spoken in English I picked up. And this was all in one ear for the first two years.

I then learned to recognize OSR voices as being different than ISR voices (spirits in particular). They came from a different frequency in another region of my head, closer to the crown chakra rather than the third eye. It took me awhile to tune into this channel and quiet the other. I also learned to use my other ear to hear other levels of frequency and thus different voices. Spirits from my right, entities from my left, and DL level voices from my higher chakras. I can now tell whether someone is going to speak, where their location is, and how clear the voices will be when combining my hearing with energy sensing and touch. There's a certain pressure you can feel when they begin to speak.

This is how I've grown and evolved over the almost four years I've been doing this, and I still have more parts of this I need to grow and develop. It's a continuous process, and well worth the time I've put in.

I do hope that this gives you all an idea of how it works, and maybe sheds some light on your own journeys.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Now I feel depressed for not being able to use any physical sense for spirit communication, only my mind.
After 11 years of training ,_,

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

my apologies if you have posted about this somewhere else before, but what particular exercises do you enjoy/use for hearing development, kitsune?

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

nezzuo wrote:my apologies if you have posted about this somewhere else before, but what particular exercises do you enjoy/use for hearing development, kitsune?
The ones I use most frequently are basically sitting in a quiet room with a companion and asking them to talk while you just listen without responding. You're looking to observe through your ears, physical or astral, and making note of any sounds you pick up.

If you're S tarting out not being able to hear, you want to pay attention to any ringing you pick up. You'll find that there are many different frequencies of ringing, and that ringing is your ears starting to attune themselves to that vibration. A lot of times it is your companions speaking on a level you cannot perceive yet, but as time goes on, it turns into voices and words.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I can hear the vibrational tones that seem to ring more in my head the in my ear, and I can hear them fluctuate up and down, but I can’t seem to get any further then that. I’ll try out what you’ve said here and see if I can advance it more.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

thank ya!
i am the same, doom.
i need to work to increase my patience and allow myself to just sit and listen more often.

Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

Ah! So that’s what that is! I get random ringing and different tones! It makes me stop in my tracks sometimes cause I wonder what’s going on. Thank you Kistune for sharing your experiences!

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:
nezzuo wrote:my apologies if you have posted about this somewhere else before, but what particular exercises do you enjoy/use for hearing development, kitsune?
The ones I use most frequently are basically sitting in a quiet room with a companion and asking them to talk while you just listen without responding. You're looking to observe through your ears, physical or astral, and making note of any sounds you pick up.

If you're S tarting out not being able to hear, you want to pay attention to any ringing you pick up. You'll find that there are many different frequencies of ringing, and that ringing is your ears starting to attune themselves to that vibration. A lot of times it is your companions speaking on a level you cannot perceive yet, but as time goes on, it turns into voices and words.
This is a very simple, yet practical exercise that I will start to incorporate. I've actually started looking up third eye exercises but realised that it's not the only sense that needs to be developed.

This one is so uncomplicated and will not so easily discourage those (me) that want to develop more than one sense simultaneously.

Thanks for sharing Kit! :D

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Only 3 more years :D no biggie!!

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Mine was instant. And let me tell you that is a one way ticket to crazyville. I actually spent a lot of time trying to close it. And when I closed it, I spent more time trying to reopen it. If you are 100% open as a newb you would never sleep. They would wake you up in the middle of the night trying to talk and have conversations like actual people. The only difference is they never sleep.

You actually only need it open enough so your spirits can contact you but not so open every freak prankster gets a hold of you. Definitely need it less open if you are getting into debates on a forum with demon keepers. LOL.

Now I just let them come and go as they please. And I stop being so needy and impatient. Continue to achieve your real life goals as if they are not there, and they will be there to support you and pull you out of a bad situation when something is no longer right for you.

Trust in your dreams as hints along the way. And when you learn to leave your body fly to the farthest parts of the universe, and build up your astral energy. You'll know what it feels like when you are there.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”