neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

SirJusty wrote:Hi lori67k

I replied back on 12/09/17 But my reply got lost (same for 1 in another) I'll write my new reply back here. But please ignore when my first reply came.
You could have possibly gone down to the "quick reply" at the bottom of the thread, and when finished accidentally clicked Full Editor & Preview instead of Submit. Clicking the button other than the Submit button used to clear everything, and go to the advanced reply. That's probably what happened, I dit it a few times to, and wondered why it didn't post.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Kayori wrote:
SirJusty wrote:Hi lori67k

I replied back on 12/09/17 But my reply got lost (same for 1 in another) I'll write my new reply back here. But please ignore when my first reply came.
You could have possibly gone down to the "quick reply" at the bottom of the thread, and when finished accidentally clicked Full Editor & Preview instead of Submit. Clicking the button other than the Submit button used to clear everything, and go to the advanced reply. That's probably what happened, I dit it a few times to, and wondered why it didn't post.
Thank you for the advice. I think I might accidentally done that.

Return to “Mass Sessions Archive”