Sanguine Dragons

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

In my recent research I've been learning about a race of dragons known as Sanguine Dragons.

The reason they are called Sanguine is because, like vampires, they feed on blood to sustain themselves.They are large, nocturnal, and come in an array of scale colors of darker tones. They are an ancient and powerful race and fierce predators.

They have a very complex and tight-knit community, with a beautiful and rich culture. All dragons start out learning about themselves and their culture, the realm, and the way things are. When they reach a certain age, they begin to pursue their path of mastery. This can be anything they find most suits them, and can take them to far away realms. If they do choose to leave their realm, they are always welcomed back at anytime as there is always a home for them to return to. Their path of mastery is also determined by the talents they have resonant of the scale colors they possess. Red dragons are great warriors with mastery of flame. Purple dragons are masters of magick and make amazing mages. White dragons are incredible healers and have specialized knowledges of herbs and medical proceedures. Black dragons are those who excel with the darker arts such as necromancy and baneful magicks. Green, Gold, and Blue I am not yet familiar with. Some dragons are mixes of colors, and as far as I know, there is one who possess all of them. With more than one color, the dragon's profession uses all of their separate talents in a combination that is perfect for them.

There is a completely different system of government in place that's very different from having kings, princes, dukes, etc. The tribes are run by the elders and "Lords"(the specific term for this rank is yet unknown), with the line of hierarchy going from eldest to youngest. The community acts as a unit, with individuals mastering in specific occupations, such as crafters, mages, warriors, healers, scribes, smiths, architects, merchants, caretakers, etc.

The realm is beyond beautiful. A vast wild and ancient place with endless forests, cliffs, waterfalls, mountains, lakes, jungles, and more. The tribes live in enormous cities with stone structures, vast libraries, incredible architecture, communal meeting areas, places for crafting, places to practice combat, and more. There are also large underground chasmous caverns filled with forests and it's own ecosystem.

I'm still just beginning to learn about them, and how amazing they truly are.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

They and their realm sound amazing! I honestly don't feel worthy to try to check that out when I AP

1s
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

BurnedStone wrote:They and their realm sound amazing! I honestly don't feel worthy to try to check that out when I AP
I do believe that to be there is a birthright, and not someplace just anyone has access to.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

Bloodsucking Dragons??? *shivers*

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

Wow can you link who the Conjurer is

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Angelsmile wrote:Wow can you link who the Conjurer is
There is no conjurer who binds them. This is a race I personallly have ties to and work with.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

If a dragon came to suck anyone's blood, that person is goners. Imagine their size and appetite. Personally, I hope they don't exist, or that nobody is thinking of bringing them to our world.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Two months ago, I have bought a ring with a vampire bound to it and learned yesterday, that the ring also functions as a portal for Sanguine Vampire-Dragon Hybrids :)

Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

Kitsune wrote:
Angelsmile wrote:Wow can you link who the Conjurer is
There is no conjurer who binds them. This is a race I personallly have ties to and work with.
Hi um thats strange. As ive got 1 coming to me. Im sure if you look further a field you will find others that do.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I just want to clarify in case there's any confusion, this is not a race of vampire-dragon hybrids, but rather a pure draconic race.

I am still learning more about their race and culture, and I'll update as more info arrives.

Return to “Dragon Races”