Manifestations and Wish Granting

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Can you ask your spirits for wishes when they have manifested to you, or will they let you know for sure they are ready?

For instance with one of mine I feel his presence as a leaning on my legs, the other told me his name clearly in my head a couple of times. Do I need to keep giving offerings and bond with them or can I already start asking for wishes? I didn’t put this in Djinn as not all wish granting spirits are djinn.

Anyway, the main question I would like to ask is, can I already start asking for wishes if they’ve only manifested once or twice?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm after bonding, you can try asking for wishes as a form of tasking activities : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

It’s interesting because the other day I think a couple of my djinn really, really wanted me to wish for what I wanted. So I did. The feeling kept pestering me and keeping me awake until I made a wish. It was a big almost gut feeling, which I interpret as my spirits urging me to do it. They weren’t satisfied with my answer until it came from the heart. I had kept thinking of those two djinn for a few days beforehand. Djinn are so awesome.

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

I have two Djinn and im trying to hear them and see any form of manifestation how can i achieve this cause i will have them both in my keep for almost a year now and i really want to talk to them.

dragon372496
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Fox Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chaos Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Sarvik Chorze
Zodiac:

You can put up your wish anytime. Just remember it needs time to bring the things you want.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hell yeah. Make those wishes. Don't be shy. Just your enthusiasm and belief is enough for them to do. But do always remember to give them treats. This can be little homes you make them, drawings, herbs, stones, etc. Now they just read my mind. Don't even know what I want anymore. Be sweet about it. Don't make it seem like it's a burden. Gifts should come from the heart, because you are truly thankful.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Spirit Keeping”