Guides/Companion appreciation!:D

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I hope this thread does not exist already, at least I didn't find one including all companions or outside beings^^ I wonder what do you appreciate about your companions or spirits that maybe randomly are with you?

I came to think about this cause this year was by far the most exhausting I ever had. It seemed that almost all went wrong that could go wrong and I was absolutely devastated. Every time I got on my feet again, there was another hit waiting to catch me off guard and I really lost all hope at some point. The only thing that kept me going in between were my companions as well as ancestors. I appreciate it so much that they were there when I needed them the most. I did not even call out for help, they just knew when they had to be there and came when I couldn't get up on my own, supporting me and encouraging me to stay strong. If they wouldn't have done this, I might would've fallen in total despair in all honesty. I am so very thankful to have them in my life, they give me the understanding and power to grow in spirit and mind.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

Update, gonna write this here as kind of a new log to this.

I've been quite busy the last weeks and my mind was always occupied with worries. To be exact, there was so much going on that I forgot myself and luckily, my companions were there to pull me back to reality. This is weird to type, cause thinking back I still find it shocking and I'm sure my comps were standing there all facepalming... no in all honesty, they were worried about me being so far away from the happenings around me. I nearly walked in front of a bus driving 50 kmh, the bus driver did not see me and would not have stopped.

I was looking down at the ground in deep thoughts, walking over the street as I heard someone yell at me and a hard grasp on my shoulder. I stopped and looked up. Just in time to see the bus passing me merely centimeters away from my face. My heart was in my boots. Realizing I was nearly hit by a bus was just crazy. I turned around but no one else was there who could've pulled me back. The yell I knew was in my head, but heck it was loud. Like someone punching you in your brain if you know what I mean. It's still crazy to think about, it felt so unreal and the thought that I could've been just gone because of my carelessness is sickening. Normally I'm not so lost in my thoughts that I forget everything around me, I was thankful that I was watched over, or this could've ended terribly.

Mebuga
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

It is so sad to even think about you could have ended up that way. I can definitely understand you about everything going bad and it feels like there is no hope however I swear it can suddenly start to change, I witnessed it myself. I TRUELY hope and will pray for you (whether you beleive in it or not) to change your life in atmost beautiful way. Please never lose your hope !!!

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

Mebuga wrote:It is so sad to even think about you could have ended up that way. I can definitely understand you about everything going bad and it feels like there is no hope however I swear it can suddenly start to change, I witnessed it myself. I TRUELY hope and will pray for you (whether you beleive in it or not) to change your life in atmost beautiful way. Please never lose your hope !!!
I believe so, hard times come and go but I've never been so deeply in thoughts before, that's what unsettled me. That's sweet of you, though! Thanks^^

Return to “Spirit Keeping”