new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hello, I just wanted to write about my experience with communicating with my spirits through automatic writing for the very first time.

I started a session with my light watcher from Lisa, but I got nothing. Then I had a session with my dark vamp F... it started off nice, I wrote on the paper hello F! And he copied my response which I found adorable (but then the pen went wild after that, he started writing the f letter over and over again and continued on the next row). I then asked him if he liked the rose that I got him and he answered yes. After this I asked why he wanted to come to me and he answered again with hope (I asked why and I got mixed answers like yes no you me) and after that he wrote leave. I asked why and he wrote again leave home danger...

Should I cleanse my house?
(I should mention that I had my watchers and a protection spell stone with me)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Mmm you did ask why he came to you. The "leave home danger" may be related to his home, e.g. he had to leave from his dwelling place because it was dangerous.

You might want to verify this with him though. And cleansing your area is a good idea : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ikemen
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:Mmm you did ask why he came to you. The "leave home danger" may be related to his home, e.g. he had to leave from his dwelling place because it was dangerous.

You might want to verify this with him though. And cleansing your area is a good idea : )
Ah, yes that must be it! I feel so dumb 1sy
I got a bit confused because I didn't feel anything evil. This makes me even more curious about his past and everything about him! :o

Thank you for your message! 1s

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Are you sure he wasn’t warning you to leave your own home? I wouldn’t automatically discredit it, just in case.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Are you experienced with automatic writing? When we're starting out in any form of communication, it might be easiest to work with questions you can verify with physical evidence later. For example, "What color will X be wearing tomorrow?" Then make a note of it, and when you see what X is wearing on the following day, you'll know how close you were to the target. Note well what the answers felt like, to fix in your mind what it feels like to be correct or not.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ikemen
new here
new here

Likes2Read wrote:Are you experienced with automatic writing? When we're starting out in any form of communication, it might be easiest to work with questions you can verify with physical evidence later. For example, "What color will X be wearing tomorrow?" Then make a note of it, and when you see what X is wearing on the following day, you'll know how close you were to the target. Note well what the answers felt like, to fix in your mind what it feels like to be correct or not.
Thank you for your input on this! I will keep it in my mind :o
I was thinking today that I should ask same questions as if you were using a pendulum (same as you presented)
I’ll have to do this the next time :)

Ikemen
new here
new here

heypanda wrote:Are you sure he wasn’t warning you to leave your own home? I wouldn’t automatically discredit it, just in case.
I am not sure, I didn't feel anything malicious when I wrote it. But then again I had a meeting coming up so I was in a rush to leave the house.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”