Voids in spiritual/astral body and a feeder

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I learned from a reading on listing that I have voids in my spiritual/astral bodies, and a feeder of some kind that is eating my spiritual/astral energy because it feeds on those which attached onto me sometime last year. My communication is also hindered by it along with ancestors wanting to carry my messages, and hijacking interactions in order to do so because they haven't got a channel yet which is being solved.

However it was implied that the feeder is a celestial being and 'not malicious' at the same time? But that repairing the voids must be done asap for some reason and removing it from me.

For now what are some methods or things I should do more specifically and in detail to repair the voids in my spiritual/astral bodies? Any other ideas?

Spiritual body sounds a bit hard to do by self and the being is confirmed to be not malicious. Just wanted to discuss here. Is it possible to have the feeder leave peacefully or de-attach them?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Do banishing.
A lion isn't malicious but if hungry it will still kill you. Just because it's not malicious doesn't mean you shouldn't kick its butt and send it off.

As for the voids? No idea, try imagining your body being filled with white light from the astral/spiritual planes. That might help. Or get a healer on fixing that.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

What sort of reading was this? Is the seller reputable?

I ask because there are honest sellers with legit skills, there are sellers who mean well but are still developing their skill set (meaning their accuracy might be lacking), there are people posing as readers who just like to stir up drama, and there are people posing as readers whose goal is to swindle victims out of more and more money. "You have a curse on you, but for $, I will fix it." ... "That curse is stronger than I thought, but for $$ I will try something else." ... "Even all my powers can't lift this curse, but for $$$ I will involve my mentor." ... "The sorcerer who cast this curse was so powerful that I will need to get my whole coven together to fight it for $$$$." And so on.

Not knowing the type of reading or who performed it, I can't begin to venture a guess as to which case this is.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:What sort of reading was this? Is the seller reputable?

I ask because there are honest sellers with legit skills, there are sellers who mean well but are still developing their skill set (meaning their accuracy might be lacking), there are people posing as readers who just like to stir up drama, and there are people posing as readers whose goal is to swindle victims out of more and more money. "You have a curse on you, but for $, I will fix it." ... "That curse is stronger than I thought, but for $$ I will try something else." ... "Even all my powers can't lift this curse, but for $$$ I will involve my mentor." ... "The sorcerer who cast this curse was so powerful that I will need to get my whole coven together to fight it for $$$$." And so on.

Not knowing the type of reading or who performed it, I can't begin to venture a guess as to which case this is.
No, it is the 'What's wrong with me?' reading on the listings here as said.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Also incase you didn't see it was from CH, so any suggestions to cope with it for now? It eats your astral and spiritual energies as said.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Can you quote the exact result of the reading? Not the implied, not the paraphrase, but what they exactly wrote to you : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Can you quote the exact result of the reading? Not the implied, not the paraphrase, but what they exactly wrote to you : )
~ "There are voids in your spiritual and astral bodies due to a feeder energy that attached to you about a year ago. While it is not malevolent in nature, it did hinder your progression of communicating with spirits and entities in your keep. It is imperative you have the voids removed as soon as possible."

~ "There has been several ancestors who have tried making contact with you due to the issue above and they, along with the feeder, have completely hindered you from being able to speak with many of your companions or connecting with the magick around you."

The second one should be resolved as I got them to create a independent channel good enough for them to use.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Okay. So there really is nothing that implied "the feeder is a celestial being".

For the feeder and void, maybe something like these could help?:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/get-rid-of-feeders.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/void-rem ... rvice.html
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Okay. So there really is nothing that implied "the feeder is a celestial being".

For the feeder and void, maybe something like these could help?:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/get-rid-of-feeders.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/void-rem ... rvice.html
: )
This was from the ticket "It is definitely an astral entity, possibly a galactic being since it is not malevolent in any way. It is feeding off all energy, but especially astral and spiritual energy. Yes, the feeding of energy has left a void and that is a symptom of the feeding taking place."

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

But not from the original reading result, no? You might need to buy another reading to pinpoint the origin and maybe race of the feeder.
It also said "possibly", i.e. also possibly an earthly being etc.

Return to “Protection”