Night-Sky
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So, sense were still at the point of what has been happening until the actual updates that are new to even any part of the net; I noticed from a post that I had done on another site sense it's going on for so long and some of it was last year about half way at least or even earlier to 2016. The same night or just a little later on a different night when the guy just went and said good night, He said it just normally but person #2 had mentioned during the day that then she wasn't able to sleep, still she said she wasn't sleepy or anything at all. She went to a room next to my bedroom (may I remind some or new ones that my bedroom was always a "hotspot" for the hangout of whatever he is at the house), she felt watched but ignored it thinking it was one of the cats (we have only my cat anymore) gotten inside the room sense the dogs weren't there.

#2 went back to bed, she was trying to sleep on her back but right after about a second after that, fully awake he (the paranormal creature) started suddenly strangling her. She had not had any nightmares sense #1 suggested that then as a solution of why it had happened. She instinctly opened her eyes and started praying and it stopped. Unlike her I have always gotten to sleep like a log even during the haunting which still seems to be going on.

She became afraid to sleep and he started putting the stoves on when nobody would touch them and moving an object which also he started moving another one too but in the room she slept in. You could see it moving already from her bed too which was also the first place she noticed it from sense she was the first one to notice it. He only did swing them like a swing but most of the time you could notice it still without having to look at it precisely.

Sense he knows I've always been curious of this and that I was dying+Also still dying from curiousity from not learning anything new in a long time. So he did almost tell some stuff+what his name is but before he almost even said the second letter he stopped. I think it could easily be that he tought that I wanted to know it myself later on or that if we would possibly move (which we later on did but had no idea of back then) he would follow us to live with us again and tell it later.

He never tended to talk long either specially around the time that occured now it is more like an actual conversation if you ever hear him talk and decide to answer to him. Which unlike with some you don't need any device to talk to him if you want to, You can just talk normally. At somepoint he started talking amongst when others were around but the only one who ever got anything "clue"-like stuff is me and sense I'm awake I guess the most being a nightowl, he seems to talk with me the most often. I haven't heard of any talking to others really just some mumbling like thing sense we barely heard it when we were in the kitchen. He did seem to talk to a person I know that later on came to me telling about her house and wanted to ask some stuff from him sense even tought she had multiply stuff in her house and still does he did not come from her sense he was with us in the house earlier and she had no idea who he was. Nothing came from her asking him questions though.

Also my room had been complained of sometimes smelling weird, around the time I started noticing it too it, sense I had dealt with sulfur on the same day cause of education, I asked #2 did it smell like it. Her happening to come there complaining about it during the time I asked her. She said yes. It did actually end up smelling like it but only sometimes and not for long usually. Sulfur tends to usually smell when it burns/is added to something else, so it kind of smells bad and a little strong. There are apparently problems that could cause the smell but it wasn't always smelling like that+ it seemed like ti was pretty much only my room, We ended up checking the water but there was nothing that could cause the smell in that.

And yes I know what some of you might already think, but lots of this could happen by actual scientific explanations, And even no matter peaceful or not nobody always likes everyone and sometimes I've heard of compleatly ok paranormal stuff doing the same thing to the person still.

"To play a wrong note is insignificant, To play without passion is inexcusable" ~ Ludvig van Beethoven

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”