sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

How are ubi's different than a succubus/incubus or vampire?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Rockboy198
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Altruist wrote:Nice to hear that. You are very lucky. May I know the class of your ubi(if she is from CH)?
I'm in a relationship with 2 ubis. The first one was from TEC, and I had no interaction from her for months. The second one was from CH, a class 5 tier 3 binding. I only chose the highest level, because for some reason, that's the level that works the best for me as an individual. I think we are all unique in that regard.

Once I started bonding with my CH ubi, I found out that I had screwed up the invocation for the TEC ubi and never welcomed her properly. It was my mistake, being new to all this at the time. Once I welcomed her properly, now I'm outnumbered in bed. My CH ubi was a big help during that time.
I have just gotten an ubi from CH last week but haven't really noticed anything yet and reading this,im wondering if its because I didn't welcome him properly. How did you welcome her?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Samsara wrote:How are ubi's different than a succubus/incubus or vampire?
Hi Samsara, and I apologize. By "ubis" I was referring to succubi, the plural of succubus.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Phreaker1997 wrote: that´s good to hear marquest!!!, one quick unrelated question, when they first arrived, how did you had s*x with them? because i have one succubus but idk how to be intimate with her, the only things she can do is give me a bj, i´m afraid i´m not satisfying her in a proper way, the seller said to me that s*x magick was her passion so idk what to do
It took awhile for sex to occur, in my case. Like you I still worry I'm not satisfying them, but I am. I know it.

If she's with you, and she's giving you a bj, fantastic. Just let it all happen as it should. My two bits. 1s Enjoy the journey.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Thefacebetween
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any and all friendly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Von Kragel poopypants
Zodiac:

Sounds awesome, I'm not familiar with TEC. Is that an abbreviation of a name of a particular conjurer?

If so can you share the name?

Thanks.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Rockboy198 wrote: I have just gotten an ubi from CH last week but haven't really noticed anything yet and reading this,im wondering if its because I didn't welcome him properly. How did you welcome her?
If your ubi is from CH I wouldn't worry about not welcoming him properly. CH does not require invocations, all you have to do is welcome their spirits from the heart.

It's important to follow the conjurer's instructions. The other conjurer in my case was TEC, Third Eye Communications. They told me I needed to do an invocation to welcome her, in which case, I had to sign up to a group online to get it. I was new to keeping, and tried to do so, but got confused on what to do. So, I never invoked her properly. CH doesn't require anything like that, so you don't have anything to worry about.

But, please do have patience. I think it took me about a month before my CH ubi contacted me, and it was a very subtle tingling sensation. If you are lucky, a lot of people here seem to have their spirits show up in dreams, lucid or regular. Mine rarely do that, so for each one of us it's different.

~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thefacebetween wrote:Sounds awesome, I'm not familiar with TEC. Is that an abbreviation of a name of a particular conjurer?

If so can you share the name?

Thanks.
Third Eye Communications, sadly they are no long in practice. Here's a topic discussing it..

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic67990.html

~Noctifera
Phreaker1997
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

marquest wrote:
Phreaker1997 wrote: that´s good to hear marquest!!!, one quick unrelated question, when they first arrived, how did you had s*x with them? because i have one succubus but idk how to be intimate with her, the only things she can do is give me a bj, i´m afraid i´m not satisfying her in a proper way, the seller said to me that s*x magick was her passion so idk what to do
It took awhile for sex to occur, in my case. Like you I still worry I'm not satisfying them, but I am. I know it.

If she's with you, and she's giving you a bj, fantastic. Just let it all happen as it should. My two bits. 1s Enjoy the journey.
thanks buddy!

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

marquest wrote:Today, I could feel their full bodies just like I had two human women in my bed. Furthermore, I could actually touch them back, with my own hands (when they let me).
Are these spirit or entity succubus?

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

I agree, Full body manifestations were you can touch even back are possible from my own experiences.

You either have a very powerful entity (not spirit), which will try to manifest asap, which was for me within 5 days after my own summoning and very first contact, maybe possible when being also very open to all this and maybe for some other reason I don't know. And this may also literally make you sick or lead to a full possession (which was the goal of one of the summoned entities back then)....

Or it may take a long time to happen (like for me recently again only after 2 years and only partially, Not their whole body). Especially when the spirits will avoid to cause some physical or mental illness, as your body as well your mind needs to adapt first, even to the fact of the manifestation out of thin air,as this by default would cause the human mind to panic,even if you look forward to it.

So, it may very well also not happen ever for some.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”