You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander

That sounds amazing, thanks for sharing! really gives me something to work towards :) only got mine 3 days ago so the journey has just started for me. If you don't mind me asking what sort of manifestations have you had with your other spirits? are the succubi the strongest?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

EternalOdyssey wrote:That sounds amazing, thanks for sharing! really gives me something to work towards :) only got mine 3 days ago so the journey has just started for me. If you don't mind me asking what sort of manifestations have you had with your other spirits? are the succubi the strongest?
Congrats on the start of your journey. My spirit keeping journey started over 3 years ago, and yes my succubi companions by far interact with me the strongest. My other spirits surprise me though, I have a very prankful vampire who bites me sometimes when I least expect it. She's also moved objects in my home around. I have a rather small spirit family compared to others here though, and they tend to come and go, but my succubi interact with me in the strongest way by far.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”