new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Reika, Lily

Advice or Help?

Postby x3KittenBlackx3 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:56 pm

Hello,
So I've had this problem since I first started casting spells, I have a problem where when I attempt to focus my energy and will into a spell, I begin to have problems with focusing the energy, I start to feel something off and start experiencing trouble breathing as if I'm being strangled. I don't know what to do, I can't do a full cleansing, in the sense of I have attempted to keep my space and the house cleansed and free from any negativity, but every time I do it comes back because I live with two people who constantly bring immense negativity back into the house. - I am trying to move out for more reasons than this - But, I'd love some advice on how to handle this, this is a very unpleasant feeling and even if I go outside to cast it still lingers. I feel really bad for my angel friends since they are constantly having to cleanse everything, and I'd really love to be able to cast correctly.
If anyone has any advice for me, I'd really, deeply, genuinely appreciate it.

"We are all students, for life will always teach us there is more to learn."

doom_star898
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Advice or Help?

Postby doom_star898 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:56 am

First; you cleanse your space, but what about yourself? How much time do you devote to working on your energy centers? It sounds like you might have a bit of a energy block going on. Do you ground and center first, do you do any shielding or circle casting? If negativity is a big problem in your space you should at least shield before any meta work. Focusing can take time to get down, doing visualizations regularly will help with that, the key is consistency.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:16 am

Perhaps use tools, e.g. sage etc?

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I enjoy za simple pleasures of darkwing dook."
: P

x3KittenBlackx3
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Reika, Lily

Postby x3KittenBlackx3 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:13 pm

darkwing dook wrote:Perhaps use tools, e.g. sage etc?

I do use tools, I also have spirits and entities who help cleanse the house and area and spells which work for both keeping my area cleansed and removing malicious/ill intention spirits, entities and magick.
I do want to add though that I had an interesting experience last night that seemed to help me a great deal. I felt some form of energy in my room and felt something break and this strong feeling of being freed from something that was immensely weighing me down. I even took pictures of myself after it and sent them to a friend who told me I look full of genuine life and that before I looked like I was very weighed down by something. Whatever that something was, is gone now. I don't recognize the energy that helped me but I'm deeply thankful that it did.

"We are all students, for life will always teach us there is more to learn."

Afy12
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 124
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Eagles
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mother Caterpillar

Postby Afy12 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:11 pm

Hi, if you want you can clean your room, house with white vinegar ,cold water from the sink and sea salt in glass of glass for nine days in one corner of your room,if the colours will be changed that's mean is malicious entity which you can not control hence the feelings that you are breathless .Repeat the process until the water is clear. If you want clean yourself visualisation is the best anywhere anytime: make a light pole in the centre of Earth , the crystalline centre pulls energy into your body through your feet throughout the body and then sends it upward according to your DNA , then upward you pull it in you down to the centre and so do you feel easy and clean .Works , believe me.

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”