What to do next to banish spirits and someone by using capture stone and/or bridging stone - help me if you know how pls

gl1220
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

Hi,

I don't know anything about magick/spells, so I need help in what to do next.

I need to banish spirits/living entities being sent by someone that I know.

I bought here at CH the capture stone and a bridging stone, what do I do next? Each one to use and how?

1- Any spell suggestion to stop the spirits from attacking me?
2- A spell to stop them before they get to me? how do I do? Use what to do what? Explain the capture stone separated from bridging stone.
3- It may sound annoying but I really need a 101 - step by step guide to banish them, both, the spirits and the person sending it to me?

I am begging for help, I can not support anymore and I am hopeless by now.

Thank you

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

gl1220 wrote: 1- Any spell suggestion to stop the spirits from attacking me?
2- A spell to stop them before they get to me? how do I do? Use what to do what?
Some threads that could be a good read:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic45600.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic2740.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic49869.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic69754.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic54092.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic26635.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 22#p552922
And there are spells in the shop intended for that purpose as well.

gl1220 wrote:Explain the capture stone separated from bridging stone.
Capture stone instruction:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... tions.html

Bridging stone instruction:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... sheet.html

gl1220 wrote:3- It may sound annoying but I really need a 101 - step by step guide to banish them, both, the spirits and the person sending it to me?
I think you'd already find the guidelines in the threads mentioned above : )

For the person, maybe freezer spell?:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 8&#p486015
While in real life, try avoiding the person as much as possible, and if you have to communicate, do so as professional and emotionless as you can. But if it gets worse, you might need to contact the local authority.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
gl1220
new here
new here

I have been trying them all. The problem is for me being a novice fighting against an experienced conjurer....I can't tell you it is not easy. I don't even know how I am still alive to be honest. He sends his spirits to attack me on a schedule (4-6AM | 12-3PM | 5-8PM), even if I am on heavy sleeping pill , 80% of the nights he succeeds. And once the spirits are in, hard to take them out.

No matter where I am or at or how. I manage the attacks a lot when I am awake but not able when on a sleeping mode.
darkwing dook wrote: Capture stone instruction:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... tions.html
Bridging stone instruction:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... sheet.html
Thank you for the instructions. I will re-read them but I have been trying the instructions, it seems to do some work after repeating and repeating several times the activation or keywords - perhaps I just don't know how to use them - but anyways I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PREVENT HIS ATTACKS/SPIRITS FROM ENTERING ME - exorcism is killing my body and soul.

darkwing dook wrote: For the person, maybe freezer spell?:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 8&#p486015
While in real life, try avoiding the person as much as possible, and if you have to communicate, do so as professional and emotionless as you can. But if it gets worse, you might need to contact the local authority.
I have about 20 spells on my freezer, literally, plus the witch's bottle on my yard, plus mirror's spell, plus candles, reversible candles, protection oil, protection baths....which some of them ended some of his magicks/spells BUT I AM FAILING ON HIS SPIRITS ATTACKS OR TO CUT THIS "BIND/SOUL/WHATEVER" CONNECTION.

Call the police and say what? Someone is sending spirits to attack me!? They won't believe me. To be honest, I only have a hands full of friends plus my husband believing in me because they see how I am when this guy gets scared or have some sort of panic related to me....they tested him...and 100% of the times I fainted when he was approached by my husband....and the tests were done without me knowing/ my knowledge....because these friends and my husband wanted to see if it was true....and now they believe in me.

I can't not, myself, get close to this guy/conjurer, my whole body goes on overdrive, my head and veins seem that they will explode, literally.

One time they (friends/husband) took me near him without me knowing that he was at the same location....and I almost fainted the closest I got to him....how can I live like this? please tell me because I am losing hope Darking Dook, I am visiting "hell every day, 10 times a day"...and it is not pretty. I just don't want to die.

I just want this over, 2 yrs are too long, not asking too much, I just want to be free and have my life back.

thank you

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

In that case, I can only suggest you to get direct professional help. For CH, contact them via sending HD ticket. For other practitioners, send them emails. Explain the problem to them in detail. It would be best if you can find local practitioners (witch, shaman, priest, monk, etc.) so that they can meet you face-to-face in order to assess the situation in person.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Why is he sending them? People don't send things for fun, especially when you can hire someone to send spells 1000x back.

If you know the reason, it might be easier to fix. If you don't, you need to find out why.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
gl1220
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:In that case, I can only suggest you to get direct professional help. For CH, contact them via sending HD ticket. For other practitioners, send them emails. Explain the problem to them in detail. It would be best if you can find local practitioners (witch, shaman, priest, monk, etc.) so that they can meet you face-to-face in order to assess the situation in person.
I tried a bunch, online, offline, internationally but they were all able to end of his spells/incantations but never the ungodly soul-tie and only lasted for a few days, some a few days and one for 2 weeks but he always managed to re-do. And some of them even were able to stop all but the max was for 3 days. Not sure if you can make suggestions here at the forum but if you know someone really good please let me know. I had conjurers not accepting to help me after I gave them his name and they learned that he is a powerful conjurer himself.

We had a hurricane that destroyed both of our gardens, and godly (because of the hurricane) all connections were broken - literally him gone completely, but it lasted for 10 days until everything started again, this is when I decided to move away from my house. I literally moved in one week, in the middle of the night, so he couldn't see. When he found out that I was gone, that minute, I got so sick like an exorcism and 4 days after all started over again....but it is becoming easier for me to protect myself, the only problem is this psychic craziness that he tied us together.

gl1220
new here
new here

Samsara wrote:Why is he sending them? People don't send things for fun, especially when you can hire someone to send spells 1000x back.

If you know the reason, it might be easier to fix. If you don't, you need to find out why.
Unfortunately Samsara, he "claims" that I am woman of his life, he is in love and since he is a normal depressed, sad....sick individual and I am/was the opposite, full of energy, full of friends, happy and outgoing, he literally became obsessed with me, he were neighbors, we were friends before. It is kind of I am his "drug", his energy and he sucks out of me every single day.

I must confessed that he changed/ became different, smiley person which he was not all after falling for me. the problem is that I didn't fall for him and the more I wanted to distance from him the worst it became. Very long story, 2 yrs, but you can read more here http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic71024.html.

If you know someone Samsara that it is knowledgeable enough to fight against a conjurer please I will be glad to hear. He created some sort of ungodly soul-tie that so far was unbreakable only the hurricane was able to break it.

Thank you

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

gl1220 wrote:
Samsara wrote:Why is he sending them? People don't send things for fun, especially when you can hire someone to send spells 1000x back.

Unfortunately Samsara, he "claims" that I am woman of his life, he is in love and since he is a normal depressed, sad....sick individual and I am/was the opposite, full of energy, full of friends, happy and outgoing, he literally became obsessed with me, he were neighbors, we were friends before. It is kind of I am his "drug", his energy and he sucks out of me every single day.

I must confessed that he changed/ became different, smiley person which he was not all after falling for me. the problem is that I didn't fall for him and the more I wanted to distance from him the worst it became. Very long story, 2 yrs, but you can read more here http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic71024.html.

If you know someone Samsara that it is knowledgeable enough to fight against a conjurer please I will be glad to hear. He created some sort of ungodly soul-tie that so far was unbreakable only the hurricane was able to break it.

Thank you
Ew, in that case we don't want a return 1000x spell. It would just make him obsess over you more. I hate it when guys use demons. It's not about love anymore, it's about control.

Have you tried removed by moderator.org? I know of a few others outside of this community too. You can fight black magic with black magic or you can fight black magic with religious magic. There are also spirits that get rid of demon types. Depending on your religion they usually rank high in the angelic realms, such as Seraphims, Powers, Thrones, Arch angels and watchers. Seraphims are the highest. In Islamic magic a Khodam is an angelic familiar believe to help the magician remove black magic and demon types if you plan to be a magician.

The fact that he keeps sending new ones at you, shows spells only work temporarily. So I suggest you keep the highest angels with you. They will constantly be on the look out. Right now it sounds like you have no spiritual support, and even if he does stop, the big black baddies already have your location. With that said CH has a bunch angels, as well as MysticmorningTreasures and BrotherRhaman.net.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
gl1220
new here
new here

Samsara wrote: Ew, in that case we don't want a return 1000x spell. It would just make him obsess over you more. I hate it when guys use demons. It's not about love anymore, it's about control.
This exactly what happens, to this sick guy is all about control. Every time I tried to stop him, he came back 10 times worst. I wrote to him again begging him to stop this past Thursday....I got sick the day he read the letter but than the next few days was 10x times worst.
Samsara wrote: Have you tried removed by moderator.org? I know of a few others outside of this community too.
Toni is reluctant to work with me because of him....I never heard back from Toni again.
Samsara wrote: You can fight black magic with black magic or you can fight black magic with religious magic. There are also spirits that get rid of demon types. Depending on your religion they usually rank high in the angelic realms, such as Seraphims, Powers, Thrones, Arch angels and watchers. Seraphims are the highest. In Islamic magic a Khodam is an angelic familiar believe to help the magician remove black magic and demon types if you plan to be a magician.
I would if I knew how, I am clueless about all of this. So I appreciate baby-steps instructions whenever possible.
Samsara wrote: The fact that he keeps sending new ones at you, shows spells only work temporarily. So I suggest you keep the highest angels with you. They will constantly be on the look out. Right now it sounds like you have no spiritual support, and even if he does stop, the big black baddies already have your location. With that said CH has a bunch angels, as well as MysticmorningTreasures and BrotherRhaman.net.
Exactly how it is, protection spells only works temporarily. And it seems that my head has a "most wanted" on it for all the big black baddies to find me. Because when I exorcism them out, less than 15 seconds later they are all back in again. I hate this vibration, tingling, warm sensation, stuffed throat, chakras disconfort....these feelings are felt almost 24 hours a day, the only time when these things stop is when I sleep but then he wakes me up between 3-5AM, this guy leaves to work at 5:45-6AM - he won't leave until a wake up...he only leaves to work when he is sure that they are in again.
Samsara wrote: So I suggest you keep the highest angels with you. They will constantly be on the look out. Right now it sounds like you have no spiritual support,
How to do to keep highest angels with me?!? Yes, I feel alone, with no spiritual support. Please educate me in how to do using baby steps (step-by-step.
Samsara wrote: With that said CH has a bunch angels, as well as MysticmorningTreasures and BrotherRhaman.net.
Hummm....clueless again.

Thank you Samsara, I am getting a lot help, pieces & bits, but it feels that you are the 1st person to really understand my situation in 2 yrs.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

gl1220 wrote: I tried a bunch, online, offline, internationally but they were all able to end of his spells/incantations but never the ungodly soul-tie and only lasted for a few days, some a few days and one for 2 weeks but he always managed to re-do. And some of them even were able to stop all but the max was for 3 days. Not sure if you can make suggestions here at the forum but if you know someone really good please let me know. I had conjurers not accepting to help me after I gave them his name and they learned that he is a powerful conjurer himself.
Mm assuming you've contacted CH's HD, what did they reply about this?

And can you describe your daily protection rituals/measures?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”