How to buy an incubus in CH

Regina
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Regina

Hello everybody . I'm a beginner and I want to buy an incubus but I don't know what I need to do and what i must to do. Would you tell me the simplest and most concise way. I have found out on some other sites but my english is not good so i am confused now. I am Vietnamese and live in vietnam, is that a problem? I order an incubus from CH. Do I need to buy something that comes with him? What do I have to do when i receive him ?

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Howdy,

Welcome to Creepy Hollows! There really is no "quick and concise" in the metaphysical. There are a number of general articles on spirit keeping and at least a couple on incubi and succubi which you should read, and I can pretty much guarantee any question you have right now has probably been answered in those articles or somewhere on the forum.

If you're interested in spirit keeping and you've never purchased a binding from Creepy Hollows before, I suggest taking advantage of the offer for newbies (binding your first spirit for a penny, or whatever the smallest denomination of currency is for you). It can take time for the spirit to manifest in a way that you will notice, or it might happen immediately, but then you can experience for yourself just how real this is. :D

If you haven't already done so, I also recommend reading this, followed by this to start out with, and spend some time browsing the encyclopedia as well as the rest of the forum. I would start with the specific article on incubi, but you should also read the other general articles on spirit keeping as well as the Get Started Communicating Now! thread.

Again, welcome, and I hope that some of this was helpful to you. Good luck!

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Regina
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Regina

Thanks for the reply. The articles you give are very useful to me. I have a question, when I get my spirit, do I have to do something compulsive or just communicate with him via telepathy? (Talk, greet him....) I ordered the offer for newbies that you introduced me, did it have all that I needed to be able to feel and communicate with my spirit.
Thank you so much again

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

You're very welcome.

For a welcome from a spirit from CH, you can simply use telepathy. I like to use incense and a candle and perform a little official "greeting" to welcome mine to the home, introduce myself and my family, pets, etc. Different conjurers may have specific welcoming invocations that you need to do, so be sure to ask or do your research should you make any purchases elsewhere.

You might also want to go over what your house rules are (e.g., no nightmares, no showing yourself to [family, friends, whatever] without discussing it with me first, that sort of thing).

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”