Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 165
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wenona
Zodiac:

Hi, it's been a while since i placed an order so not sure if anything has changed or not but i am not seeing the membership discount in my cart, there is no mention of the membership discount at all actually just the total to pay and how much i have saved via the current sale offer.

Could someone please help and update me if there's been some change i am unaware of...if no change how do i get my membership discount added?

Thanks
Wenona :3

Wenona <3
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I have been under the impression that the membership discount is still added, it just shows up differently. Take a look at what a listing's price is when you are logged out, then take a look at what it is when you log in.. and you should be able to see there's a difference, accounting for your discount.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yea, the current price list are confusing : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:I have been under the impression that the membership discount is still added, it just shows up differently. Take a look at what a listing's price is when you are logged out, then take a look at what it is when you log in.. and you should be able to see there's a difference, accounting for your discount.
Hi Noctifera, thanks for replying.

I have just done some logging in, logging out and adding to cart of a couple of items and it seems (after some working out) that the logged out price is the actual price and the logged in price shows my membership discount of 40% (Diamante)...so you were right about that but then this would mean those on other membership levels would see a different 'logged in' price, it would reflect their own membership level.

Unfortunately that does not seem to have solved the problem, now i have established that the discount i am getting is my membership discount it seems i am not getting the current sale discount of 80% off...in the order total area there is no longer any indication of what discounts you get (before it had total after sale discount, then gave total after membership discount (amount to be paid), then gave how much you had saved)...do i have to now add a code or something to get the current sale discount?

Either i am missing something or my cart is not working!

Any CH crew around?...need help understanding how all this new pricing works, have looked all over the site but the info is old and relevant to the way things were not how they are now.

Can anyone clear this up for me please! :3 1hd

Thanks

Wenona <3
Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ok...FORGET ALL IN MY LAST POST (above)!!! 1hd 1ex
Tried to edit it but it wouldn't let me.

I've done some more reckoning up and working out...logged in, logged out, adding to cart and so on and i have it figured out ( i think!) 1tk

* The price you see when logged out = The current sale price (with sale discount already applied)
* The price you see when logged in = The current sale price with your membership discount applied (what you pay).
* The price you see in your wish list = The actual price with no sale or membership discounts.

It was having three different prices that threw me...what a mess!

Would it not be easier to have the actual price on all listings logged in, logged out and in wish list, then add sale and membership discounts in the cart, even if we have to add a membership code and a sale code to get the discounts, it would be so much easier to understand than this! 1i 1tk

Sorry i couldn't edit the earlier post but hope this makes sense (if you ignore my first post it should!) 1ex 1hd

Wenona <3
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

It’s not showing the membership discount for me either. It seems more expensive at the moment. I think it’s missing.

Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:It’s not showing the membership discount for me either. It seems more expensive at the moment. I think it’s missing.
Hi Heypanda,
The discounts are automatically added...read my other post, I have highlighted in blue what prices you are seeing...once you are logged in the price you see includes the current sale discount and your membership discount (ignore the price of items in your wish list, none of the discounts show up in there)

Hope this helps <3

Wenona <3

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”