What should I do?

Hlithium
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3

I am not sure if I created this topic in the correct area. If not, please redirect. TIA!
Long story short, I’ve been getting to know this incarcerated guy and fell in love with him. And I believe he’s in love with me, at least I hope so.
From what he told me, his family has a history with the paranormal. His mother being into “cursing” and one of his relatives in Louisiana is some kind of a Voodoo or Hoodoo witch living in the swamps. He had also told me that ever since he was a kid he will have a spirit or entity that will haunt him, even to this day. He told me that he will feel something touch his back while he’s sleeping. He had recently told him that when he was a kid, there will be paranormal activities in the house. I remember him telling me a story about his twin brother was alone in the room, taking. He came home from basketball practice and found that the door is locked. He didn’t think of anything strange at that time and thought his twin brother was doing something private so he walked away. When his twin brother didn’t unlock the door for a while, he decided to check what was taking so long. He didn’t have any luck opening the door so we went to the backyard to peek through the sliding door. There he found that his twin brother was having trouble breathing like something was there with him in the room. The room was dark and cold. Even touching the glass of the window was cold to the touch. He knew something was wrong so he went inside and got his mother. They both went out in the backyard to the same spot and witness the same thing. They saw whatever was in there with his twin brother looking back at them.
Around this point, I can’t remember exactly what happened but somehow they got in the room and the room temperature turned back to normal.
Another paranormal encounter he told me was when he was staying with his grandparents and was walking home late at night after hanging out with some friends. As he was getting near the house, he got a feeling something was following him. It really made its presence known by whispering and blowing some air on him. He remembered his parents or grandparents telling him, if you look over your right shoulder, you would see a ghost or something paranormal. So yeah, he decided to do that. As soon as he did, he saw a hand reaching out from behind, almost grabbing his shoulder. He took off leaving his sports bag and cell phone behind. When he got to his grandparents’ house, they asked what happened. He told them and his grandmother went out to the front porch and looked at the directed that happened and said, “yep, something was following you.” She went to retrieve his belongings and there was hand marks burned on his sports bag and his cell phone was crushed like an hour glass shape.
He mentioned to me that the house that he lived in with his parents while growing up, was built on a sacred Native Indian burial site. How can I help him with preventing and stopping the nightmares? Could that be one reason why he’s having nightmares from his past while being incarcerated? Or is it because of his family history of being part of the paranormal?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh, maybe dream catchers or similar talisman/amulet?

If it's more psychological, he might need to go to professional therapists..

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Night-Sky
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

It could just be that somehow he has these stuff coming to him not liking him but somehow attracts these because of something he possibly did before to him. It could easily be at least partly because of his family history that it happens so often, The things described at least to me from what I read don't really seem that friendly either. For helping him to not have nightmares you could use dream catchers possibly sense those are said to work, You might figure also if you're not sure yet what the things that come to him are or what it very likely could be from if you would want to go and try to have those removed and not have things always following him anymore.

"To play a wrong note is insignificant, To play without passion is inexcusable" ~ Ludvig van Beethoven
lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

if he's incarcerated, he may not have access to dream catchers or may not be permitted even if he could buy at the commissary; what he can do however, is recite the following prayer 3 items in a row (3 times per each time he does it) before he goes to sleep.

I use it especially for attacks from lower entities, lower energies, etc and it works for me very well which is why I always share it with those having issues since for me; 4th dimensional (and other lower beings) are too much of cowards to attack me while in full conscious awareness, but yeah... this can help your friend and anyone else reading this that wishes to implement the prayers so they can sleep more peacefully

Archangel Michael Protection Prayer; recite 3 times then close and get some rest and know you are safe

Archangel Michael
I call upon your protection
I ask you for this protection
I acknowledge that this lower entity
has been a part of my learning experience
And I shall learn from this
I ask you now to bring me your protection on all levels
all realities, all dimensions and in all time lines
I ask this on behalf of myself
and all multidimensional counterparts of me
Associated with me
I am taking action on a physical level
and I ask for your polarity response
To this action of your protection

Thank you Archangel Michael

Another thing he can do is call forth those native Americans (he doesn't need to know the tribe) who may have been buried on the property, and ask for forgiveness, and offer a treaty of sorts to vow to protect sacred lands and be respectful of all sacred people; ask them to forgive him for the transgressions and ignorance of those who first violated their sacred land; if they ask for an offering through a dream; have him do his best to fulfill those requests during his wakened states, and then have him do this prayer above every night; he should begin to feel and experience some (if not complete) relief from the nightmares and inner turmoil related to those experiences.

I hope this helps 1d Many blessings 1ht

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
Hlithium
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:Mmmh, maybe dream catchers or similar talisman/amulet?

If it's more psychological, he might need to go to professional therapists..
Thank you.

Hlithium
new here
new here

Night-Sky wrote:It could just be that somehow he has these stuff coming to him not liking him but somehow attracts these because of something he possibly did before to him. It could easily be at least partly because of his family history that it happens so often, The things described at least to me from what I read don't really seem that friendly either. For helping him to not have nightmares you could use dream catchers possibly sense those are said to work, You might figure also if you're not sure yet what the things that come to him are or what it very likely could be from if you would want to go and try to have those removed and not have things always following him anymore.
Yeah, whatever is haunting him doesn't seem friendly to me either. I am so worried! At first when he mentioned about the nightmares, I thought it wasn't related to anything paranormal just the being haunted by the things he's done in the past. That changed when he told me about his paranormal encounters. I have relatives that practice Shamanism but I do not have the funds to pay and I have to wait until he gets out to do that.

Thank you for your feedback! =)

Hlithium
new here
new here

lori67k wrote:if he's incarcerated, he may not have access to dream catchers or may not be permitted even if he could buy at the commissary; what he can do however, is recite the following prayer 3 items in a row (3 times per each time he does it) before he goes to sleep.

I use it especially for attacks from lower entities, lower energies, etc and it works for me very well which is why I always share it with those having issues since for me; 4th dimensional (and other lower beings) are too much of cowards to attack me while in full conscious awareness, but yeah... this can help your friend and anyone else reading this that wishes to implement the prayers so they can sleep more peacefully

Archangel Michael Protection Prayer; recite 3 times then close and get some rest and know you are safe

Archangel Michael
I call upon your protection
I ask you for this protection
I acknowledge that this lower entity
has been a part of my learning experience
And I shall learn from this
I ask you now to bring me your protection on all levels
all realities, all dimensions and in all time lines
I ask this on behalf of myself
and all multidimensional counterparts of me
Associated with me
I am taking action on a physical level
and I ask for your polarity response
To this action of your protection

Thank you Archangel Michael

Another thing he can do is call forth those native Americans (he doesn't need to know the tribe) who may have been buried on the property, and ask for forgiveness, and offer a treaty of sorts to vow to protect sacred lands and be respectful of all sacred people; ask them to forgive him for the transgressions and ignorance of those who first violated their sacred land; if they ask for an offering through a dream; have him do his best to fulfill those requests during his wakened states, and then have him do this prayer above every night; he should begin to feel and experience some (if not complete) relief from the nightmares and inner turmoil related to those experiences.

I hope this helps 1d Many blessings 1ht
Thank you so much! When he calls me, I'll let him know. Or better yet, I'll write him a letter. How do we close after reciting the prayer? Sorry for asking but I don't want to do anything wrong and mess it everything up. Scared to make it worse.
Last edited by Hlithium on Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hlithium
new here
new here

Hlithium wrote:I am not sure if I created this topic in the correct area. If not, please redirect. TIA!
Long story short, I’ve been getting to know this incarcerated guy and fell in love with him. And I believe he’s in love with me, at least I hope so.
From what he told me, his family has a history with the paranormal. His mother being into “cursing” and one of his relatives in Louisiana is some kind of a Voodoo or Hoodoo witch living in the swamps. He had also told me that ever since he was a kid he will have a spirit or entity that will haunt him, even to this day. He told me that he will feel something touch his back while he’s sleeping. He had recently told him that when he was a kid, there will be paranormal activities in the house. I remember him telling me a story about his twin brother was alone in the room, taking. He came home from basketball practice and found that the door is locked. He didn’t think of anything strange at that time and thought his twin brother was doing something private so he walked away. When his twin brother didn’t unlock the door for a while, he decided to check what was taking so long. He didn’t have any luck opening the door so we went to the backyard to peek through the sliding door. There he found that his twin brother was having trouble breathing like something was there with him in the room. The room was dark and cold. Even touching the glass of the window was cold to the touch. He knew something was wrong so he went inside and got his mother. They both went out in the backyard to the same spot and witness the same thing. They saw whatever was in there with his twin brother looking back at them.
Around this point, I can’t remember exactly what happened but somehow they got in the room and the room temperature turned back to normal.
Another paranormal encounter he told me was when he was staying with his grandparents and was walking home late at night after hanging out with some friends. As he was getting near the house, he got a feeling something was following him. It really made its presence known by whispering and blowing some air on him. He remembered his parents or grandparents telling him, if you look over your right shoulder, you would see a ghost or something paranormal. So yeah, he decided to do that. As soon as he did, he saw a hand reaching out from behind, almost grabbing his shoulder. He took off leaving his sports bag and cell phone behind. When he got to his grandparents’ house, they asked what happened. He told them and his grandmother went out to the front porch and looked at the directed that happened and said, “yep, something was following you.” She went to retrieve his belongings and there was hand marks burned on his sports bag and his cell phone was crushed like an hour glass shape.
He mentioned to me that the house that he lived in with his parents while growing up, was built on a sacred Native Indian burial site. How can I help him with preventing and stopping the nightmares? Could that be one reason why he’s having nightmares from his past while being incarcerated? Or is it because of his family history of being part of the paranormal?
Just reading this again, I have a lot of typos. My apologies. 1bg If anyone needs some clarification, please let me know.

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

Thank you so much! When he calls me, I'll let him know. Or better yet, I'll write him a letter. How do we close after reciting the prayer? Sorry for asking but I don't want to do anything wrong and mess it everything up. Scared to make it worse.
I say the prayer, itself 3 times then end with the "Thank you, Archangel Micheal" once after doing the prayer; I even add in after saying thank you aa michael 'thank you, thank you' thank you; it is done!'

so long as you say "Thank you, Archangel Micheal" upon reciting the prayer itself 3 times, that should be more than good :)

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
Hlithium
new here
new here

lori67k wrote:
I say the prayer, itself 3 times then end with the "Thank you, Archangel Micheal" once after doing the prayer; I even add in after saying thank you aa michael 'thank you, thank you' thank you; it is done!'

so long as you say "Thank you, Archangel Micheal" upon reciting the prayer itself 3 times, that should be more than good :)
Oh okay. Makes more sense than saying "Amen" haha. I was born and raised into a Christian family so I was like, no I don't think that's it. Gotta ask to make sure.

Thank you!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”